The site's security certificate has expired!

When I click on the payoneer "Logo" from "My account" I get redirected here : https://www.payoneer-affiliates.com/ from this point I get a certificate issue.

You attempted to reach www.payoneer-affiliates.com, but the server presented an expired certificate. No information is available to indicate whether that certificate has been compromised since its expiration. This means Google Chrome cannot guarantee that you are communicating with www.payoneer-affiliates.comand not an attacker. Your computer's clock is currently set to Tuesday, June 4, 2013 9:43:37 PM. Does that look right? If not, you should correct the error and refresh this page.
You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning before for this site.

It seems that the certificate expired on 10/1/2012.

It can look scary to some users.

I tried from 2 other computers with different browsers and the result is the same. ( I hope I did not block my account, because of the different Ip's at the same time :p )

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,349

Thank you very much for your information, I'll certainly pass it to the relevant department.