What is my card status?

Hey you have already verify my card. You also told me that i will get my Card in this month middle. But i am eager to know now in which country my card is? Please tell me .I can't wait for getting my card.

I am from Bangladesh.

Comments

• Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi!

For details related to your account/card status, you will need to contact our customer support department: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

In addition, an estimated arrival date was included in the card confirmation e-mail that we sent you.

• shakir_001
    shakir_001 Member Posts: 6

Will i get my card within expected dates what was written in mail?

• Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

These are estimated dates and in general, yes. It may be sooner/later by a few days due to the processing time of your local postal system.

• JPT
    JPT Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2013

Hi Nissim, I have similar problem, I registered 5 days ago (June 5th, 2013) and uploaded my passport as soon as I can, but still don't get the confirmation yet. Please do a review about my card, I need it as soon as possible.

my reference number is 2635751

Your answer and approval will be a great advantage for me, please help me, it will be very helpful for me. thank you.

• Melisa
    Melisa Community Manager Administrator Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi! I'm glad to inform you that your card application has been approved :thumbsu:

Our Approval Department has sent you an email informing you of the estimated dates of arrival for your card.

Enjoy!

Melisa

Payoneer Director of Community 

• JPT
    JPT Member Posts: 2

fast response  :goodjob:thank u very much! really helpful, can't wait for the card  :)