Is my Payoneer acount active

sasa321
sasa321 Member Posts: 6

Hi,

I am new user of Payoneer card.

I received te card about 2-3 weeks ago and  I sent via contact form copies of my ID.

I have no clue if my account is valid/active/ in hold or .....

Also I am unable to link Payoneer card to Paypal. Paypal is saying

"You cannot add bank at this time"

I send some questions through contact form but did not get any answer.

Please help me clear what is happening and when can start using my card because it is taking to long to get any answer from contact service.

Thank you in advance

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,349

Hi, please note that your card is prepaid, when you trying to add the card to PayPal, there is a microcharge for verification purpose. Please check to make sure you have sufficient funds on your card to cover the microcharge. If you'd love to withdraw funds from your PP account you need to use US Payment Service details as listed in your account. 

• sasa321

How can I add funds to my Card? I am new user.

I tried to load funds to it but I can not do that... I get the massage:

"Private loads are not supported for this card"

How do I put funds on my card ?

• Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
  • sasa321

Thank you for the link, I have read them but I am not sure that i got the answer i needed.

My problem:

I need to link my card to Paypal.

You answer (Payoneer) to my first question:

"Hi, please note that your card is prepaid, when you trying to add the card to PayPal, there is a microcharge for verification purpose. Please check to make sure you have sufficient funds on your card to cover the microcharge. If you'd love to withdraw funds from your PP account you need to use US Payment Service details as listed in your account. "

My second question:

So, how do I add fund considering I am completely new user and not allowed to make private load. (couse I do not have regular payment to my card)

I really dont understand now how to link my card to paypal if i can not load money on card myself. :-)

Thank you in advance

Can you make any suggestions, what to do?

• Melisa
    Melisa Community Manager Administrator Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013

Indeed you will need to have funds on your Payoneer card before you can verify it with Paypal to make transactions with them.

You can read about how to fund your card here: http://blog.payoneer.com/how-to-add-funds-to-your-payoneer-account-payoneer/

Melisa

Payoneer Director of Community 

• sasa321

So I need to have funds on my card FIRST to be able to receive funds from paypal on card or even link it to paypal.

Considering that I am not allowed to make private load on my card I am not sure how to get funds on the card.

Only reason why I am having this card is to withdraw funds from paypal. 

Any suggestions?

I really have read all on that subject and I dont undestand what to do to finally link card with paypal.

Or should I just give up on using Payoneer card then...

• Nissim

No, you can begin receiving payments from US companies (such as PayPal) right away by using our US Payment Service. In order to receive private loads, however, you need to first be active in receiving payments either via the US Payment Service or from any other company/site that pays with Payoneer.

• sasa321

I don't have funds on my card (i am new user) and I cannot withdraw funds from my Paypal because I cannot connect my card with Paypal if I dont have any funds on card. What to do?

All I want is to connect paypal with payoneer. 

What to do?

• Nissim

You should be able to withdraw from PayPal using the US Payment Service, unless you already reached the account withdrawal limit. In that case you will need to use a different card to verify PayPal, after which you can withdraw using your US Payment Service.