Paypal account is not a US account

My paypal account is NOT a United States account, it is australian account, Does that prevent me from adding Payoneer card to my paypal ? Does my paypal account has to be US account to add your card ?

Comments

• sam340
    sam340 Member Posts: 6

I am a Canadian and I would like to know this too but not for the card , For the US Bank Account Service .

Support answer this question please . 

Thank You . 

• Melisa
    Melisa Community Manager Administrator Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    cryptexon wrote on June 5 2013, 1:36 PM: »

My paypal account is NOT a United States account, it is australian account, Does that prevent me from adding Payoneer card to my paypal ? Does my paypal account has to be US account to add your card ?

Hi!

Please note that you can use your US Payment Service  with Paypal, and any other US company in our approved list, regardless of your country of residence :thumbsu:

Melisa

Payoneer Director of Community 

• Nadim
    Nadim Member Posts: 1

Hi Melisa,

I don't think Paypal is accepting your US Payment Service. I have tried using it and the systems says 'can't add bank account at this time.'

I believe it would appropriate if Payneer is able to assist with contacting paypal since this is part of your essential card service for your customers to be able to use the card as advertised on your website.

The thing is if we can't add funds to the card or the bank account, then I don't think we can use the card with paypal.

regards,

Nadim

• Melisa
    Melisa Community Manager Administrator Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi! As we mentioned in another thread, we have contacted PayPal support and also tried to gather further information related to the issue.

While our US Payment Service accounts can be linked with Paypal, they are currently experiencing technical issues.

Unfortunately as this is an issue with PayPal's system and not Payoneer, we are not able to assist in any way other than advising you to try again once PayPal has corrected the issue.

Melisa

Payoneer Director of Community