Your card has not been approved yet (old expired)

AleksandarR
AleksandarR Member Posts: 9

My old card expired on May 31th. I asked for new one about few weeks ago but there is still "Your card has not been approved yet" on account page. Can you please check what's happening?

And also, I am interested, can I receive payments on account during this period, before my new card get approved and active?

my email is acca.aleksandar (at) gmail(dot)com

thank you

Comments

• Melisa
    Melisa Community Manager Administrator Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi! Please contact our Customer Support team so they can assist you order your replacement card.

Indeed you can continue receiving  payments while your card is being ordered.

Melisa

Payoneer Director of Community 

• AleksandarR
    edited June 2013

Thank you Melisa. I contacted online support by chat same day when you answered and they asked me to send ID copy by email. I did that at ones and I'm waiting now for answer. Hope I'll resolve that soon. This is getting frustrating, really. 

• Melisa

Hi! I have passed on your information to our relevant department and they will contact you shortly :thumbsu:

I appreciate your patience.

Melisa

• AleksandarR

Thank you again, Melisa. I just got email with approvement confirmation for new card. I will have to wait untill 5-12th July until receiving it, but at least this was resolved. :)

• Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

:thumbsu:

• votinov
    votinov Member Posts: 4

I have a similar problem.

I've recently got my card expired. So I've applied for renewal on the site on 05/02/2013. It's been almost 2 months but still no answer.

I've also wrote a email to support to check the status  (LTK1215303336542X) it's been almost a week ago and still no answer either.

This is really frustrating...

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,349

Hi, I do apologize for the inconvenience, I've passed  your issue on, our customer support department will get back to you shortly.

• yuri.e
    yuri.e Member Posts: 6

Similar problem.

I've got my card expired, and requested new card ~2 months ago

When I asked the question there (http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/6061-your-card-has-not-been-approved-yet/page-2#entry38840)

I got request from support, about copy of international passport, I sent it, and got response:

"Please allow us a few business days to review the document"

... this was June 13 (LTK1215301359401X).....

and still card not approved ...
    still no any response.. 
  • AleksandarR

I received new card today. Thank you all, again, for helping. :) 

• Nissim

@yuri.e - You should be receiving an update within 24-48 hours.

AleksandarR wrote on June 26 2013, 8:22 PM: »

I received new card today. Thank you all, again, for helping. :)

Great!

• Melisa

@yuri.e

I can see our relevant department is reviewing your document. I appreciate your patience, They will contact you shortly to update you on the status of your card request.

Melisa

• yuri.e
    yuri.e Member Posts: 6
    Melisa wrote on June 27 2013, 6:54 AM: »

@yuri.e

I can see our relevant department is reviewing your document. I appreciate your patience, They will contact you shortly to update you on the status of your card request.

Soon after I wrote the previous message, I got email .... "Your card has been issued!" ... it's magic :) ... thank you!

• Nissim

:magic:

• RamshaHameed
    RamshaHameed Member Posts: 1
    > @Nissim

Hi,

My Fiverr Revenue Card was about to expire so I ordered the new card almost 2 weeks back but my card has not been approved yet. It's been more than 7 business days and my card has not been approved yet.

Can you please tell me when will it get approved?

And can I participate in that $1000 Bill Raffle with the previous card OR should I participate in the raffle with my new card (but this new card application has not been approved yet)?

Please reply asap.