Global Payment Service – FAQ

Valentino_PayoneerValentino_Payoneer Administrator, Moderator, Members Posts: 146 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

What is Global Payment Service?

The Global Payment Service provides an opportunity to receive payments from companies and marketplaces around the globe without any limitations on the amount of the payments. Account’s details can be simply provided to the payer to make a transfer.

Important note:

Please note that while the Global Payment Service has some functions of banking, it is not a bank account. Companies can transfer payments using your receiving account details, but you cannot charge your receiving account. Any charge attempts will be declined.

How to use?

1. If the service is enabled, you can find the receiving details in the Receive tab ¬¬ Global Payment Service

2. Provide the details to the payer.

3. The payer will initiate a bank transfer on their end.

4. Once the transfer is completed, you will be notified about incoming payment.

•If the company you work with has an online platform where you need to submit your banking information to receive payments, enter the details of your Global Payment Service receiving account in the relevant currency and save your information.

Please note that different companies have different ways of sending payments, so you may need to contact them if you have questions about their payment platform.

•If the company you work with doesn’t have a unified payment platform, you can simply send the details of your receiving account by email to your contact person within the company. They can use these details to send you a bank transfer.

•Alternatively, you can Request a Payment from your Payoneer account and your client will receive an email with your receiving account details. Other payment methods may also be available when paying via payment request. Please visit our Video Page to view step-by-step instructions.

Important note:

• If the service is not enabled or was restricted, please make sure you have provided all the requested information in the Verification Center and contact support for further assistance.

How to use my details with e-Wallets? (PayPal, Stripe, Skrill etc.)

Add your Global Payment Service details to the relevant e-wallet account. After a short verification, you will be able to transfer your funds.

Important note:

• All provided Global Payment Service details are compatible with most of the e-Wallets. If you receive an error while adding your details please make sure to verify a payment method, such as a credit/debit card beforehand. Requesting receiving details from a specific bank will not resolve the issue.

• The payments should be sent from an e-Wallet account that is under your name. If the payment was sent from someone else's e-Wallet account, we may not be able to approve it.

• You can verify your Payoneer card with your e-wallet account to use it for online purchases. Most e-Wallet websites require that you have valid credit/debit card details in order to perform online purchases. If you wish to use your Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard, some websites may attempt to verify the card by performing a small verification charge of around $1-3. If you do not have enough funds on your card to cover this verification charge, the attempt to link the card will be declined.

What should I avoid?

1. Payments from individuals.

The Global Payment Service is intended only to receive funds from companies.

1. Wire transfers.

Payments via international wire transfer are not supported by the Global Payment Service.

1. Payments that are against T&C.

Payments that are against Terms & Conditions will be reversed back to the sender. You can review them in your online account (click on Terms & Conditions at the bottom of the page of your online account)

Important note:

SWIFT or IBAN details are not provided in your receiving details as only local bank transfer methods are supported.

You can always visit our Support Center for more detailed information on the service!

Comments

• mustagheesmustaghees Member Posts: 1
    Hi! I have written an article for a company based in Australia. Now I need to receive payment from them. I only have payoneer account. The company only supports payments with Paypal and SWIFT transfers.

How can I receive payments with Global Payment Service(or Payoneer, in general)? A message on the page of Global Payment Service of my account says that it only works for ACH transactions. This has confused me.

A detailed answer would be appreciated, as I'm new to online transactions.

Thank you!
  • Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

The payment details we provide are local collection bank account details. Unlike regular bank accounts that give you a number of features which includes bank account access and saving accounts for citizens or legal resident of the country, the details we provide act as a mediator that receives the funds and uploads it to your Payoneer account. 

At the moment we provide these details in the United States, United Kingdom, Japan and Europe (based in Germany but can receive payments from all Euro countries). Each of these details can only receive corporate payments from businesses, companies and websites that are located in the country where the payment details are based. This means that local/international wire transfers are not possible because the details needed to process the payment are not available (for example, swift code). You can learn more about the difference in transfer types by clicking here

We are working on adding additional payment service details in the future and hope to have Australia includes in it. Until that happens, if you wish to receive payments from countries we don't offer service details for or if you are working with individual based clients, you can take advantage of our billing service that lets you send payment requests to your clients. To learn more about the billing service, click here,

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• vmullatahirivmullatahiri Member Posts: 1
    I have the master card payoneer and i need to get the swift code...

So, how can i get it ?

Please do not hesitate to answer and help me.!
  • markokrsticmarkokrstic Member, Beta Tester Posts: 59 ✭✭
    I have the master card payoneer and i need to get the swift code...

So, how can i get it ?

Please do not hesitate to answer and help me.!
    If you have USD account you can get only Routing Number and Account number under Receive/Global Payment Service. If you have EUR account you also, you can go on same page and on left side you can click EUR and there you will see Swift and IBAN codes. 

Login on your account and click on this link https://myaccount.payoneer.com/MainPage/Widget.aspx?w=GlobalPaymentServices https://myaccount.payoneer.com/MainPage/Widget.aspx?w=GlobalPaymentServices 

P.S. If you dont have EUR account yet on Payoneer, request from them to open you EUR account. 
  • mms0786mms0786 Member Posts: 1
    if u get Euro u can get iban and Swift code
  • chhumchannychhumchanny Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2018
    hello, how can i get it ? i need to get the swift code...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0

The Global Payment Details are located on your online account under the menu "receive" by clicking on "Global Payment Details" then you can choose the currency in which you wish to get paid in order to find the necessary details.

• aaaaaaaaaa Member Posts: 2
    Any news about this ? WE have the same need: receive payment in USD from swift and not from ACH
  • DanielMerDanielMer Member Posts: 3
    Does this mean Payoneer users can receive SWIFT payments from outside of Eurozone in EUR, because I have only BIC in that field?
  • morgamorga Administrator Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@DanielMer Which company do you wish to receive payments from?

> @morga said:
    > @DanielMer Which company do you wish to receive payments from?

A company from Serbia that is not a client of Payoneer. They said they, according to their law, can only pay using SWIFT payment, nothing else.

@DanielMer We can see that our team already sent you an email on 9/20 advising :smile:

> @morga said:
    > @DanielMer We can see that our team already sent you an email on 9/20 advising :smile:

Sorry, but I didn't receive an e-mail. It is not in my SPAM as well.

@DanielMer It is in response to the ticket you sent "190916-009061"

• Milton85Milton85 Member Posts: 3
    Hi, i have a similar issue.

A company from Canada wants to pay me in USD.

There´s a way to have the swift code? Or open a USD account in Canada?
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Milton85 Please be advised we do not provide a swift code for USD payments via the USD global payment service.

HI GIanmarco,

Thanks for the info. So what could be the best way to charge a company from Canada that wants to pay me in usd?

If i open a Canadian account in payoneer the only option is in their currency.

I'll receive the currency conversion?
    > @GianmarcoPayoneer said:
    > @Milton85 Please be advised we do not provide a swift code for USD payments via the USD global payment service.

Do you think the Payoneer Canada Account could work?
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Milton85 If your company is from Canada, we suggest you apply for our Canadian global payment details. In order to apply, please log into your Payoneer account, and perform the following steps:

1. Click on the "Receive" tab at the top of the screen and find Global Payment Service
    2. Select "Global Payment Service"
    3. Find the relevant currency you wish to add
    4. Click "Request now" and follow the steps

Once you complete the form, we will receive your request. Please note that each request is manually reviewed and is subject to eligibility. The timeframe for review is up to 7 business days.

• NMGNMG Member Posts: 1
    Hello, Payoneer Team.

I reside outside USA and would like to use payoneer for online selling. Kindly provide the Global bank Account No. as well as routing number to assist with my online work.

My Customer ID is 37730196

Hope to hear from you soon.
  • ChriscroesChriscroes Member Posts: 1
    Hi Payoneer Team.

I have the same issue as NMG.

My Customer ID: 37839712

Greetings.
  • muhammadianmuhammadian Member Posts: 5
    edited June 20
    Hi, My name is rizwan and I need Community Federal Savings Bank added to my Global Payment Service (USD) so I get my funds from my PayPal account to my payoneer.

I already have a debit card linked and confirmed to the paypal account. I've also sent a message to support and still no response after two days.

Your Customer ID: 8977508
    Reference Number: 200620-004566
    Pleaes proceed with this any one of your should do as soon as possbile thanx.
  • LauraPayoneerLauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 884 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there. We assigned you 1 new US Payment Service details, please check your email.

• MalikAhmerShahzadMalikAhmerShahzad Member Posts: 1
    Respected Sir, I too have the same issue. I made a Paypal account and tried to link my Payoneer account with it so that I could transfer money from Paypal to Payoneer and withdraw it from there on. But it wasn't successful. When I put the routing and the account number of First Century Bank, an error message showed up: Account is disabled. I tried to search for a solution and found that there wouldn't be any such issue if I had 'Community Federal Savings Bank' as a US Bank account. Therefore, it is requested you to kindly switch my bank account from First Century to Community Federal Savings Bank. I sent two or three messages but did not get any response.
    Reference Number: 200619-017933
  • muhammadianmuhammadian Member Posts: 5
    @LauraPayoneer
    Very thanx i checked into my profile new bank account attached to my payoneer (Federal Community Savings Bank).
    so i linked this account to paypal and withdraw 20$ from and it takes 2 to 3 days i will confirm you if payment receive or not please dont close this question requesting.
  • mehdi_lakmehdi_lak Member Posts: 5
    is there any help !!
  • sinoosinoo Member Posts: 12 ✭✭

I would request enabling my global payment service which looks disappeared the last time from my account dashboard, I 'm running a freelancer business for a while and want to apply for a community federal saving account to link it with my PayPal account.
    I sent more than three support tickets till now, without any response
    my last reference number for this inquiry is under the number: #200810-002754
    Please, I 'm waiting for tackling my request as soon as possible.

:thumbsu:

• NazerNazer Member Posts: 1
    I have an issue and that is global payment service is not on my dashboard if anyone can solve for me this problem please reply
  • BugliamBugliam Member Posts: 1
    Good evening. Can I receive money from my own skrill account? There's an info in Global Payment Service sections that payments made from a personal or company account you own will be declined. Is it related to skrill? as far as I know skrill isn't bank. There is second option to send money directly on my prepaid payoneer master card, will this work fine? Thanks in advance.
  • thenibrasthenibras Member Posts: 5
    Hello,

Now I only have USD & GBP available on my account but not EURO. I tried this link https://www.payoneer.com/campaign/apply-for-new-currencies/?missingcurrencies=CNH,EUR,GBP,JPY , but the link is not working. It comes for 2 second and then immediately change into payoneer login site

What should i do? Is there any way to bring EURO currency in my GLOBAL PAYMENT SERVICE? Has anybody experienced something similar? If this don't work, i wont be able to get IBAN which is really needed for my paypal account.

I am just new user of payoneer, started recently and I think that I should better ask than to do something wrong here, just hope I haven't done anything wrong till this moment.

Thank you all in advance, hopefully somebody can help me. :)
    Hello,

Now I only have USD & GBP available on my account but not EURO. I tried this link https://www.payoneer.com/campaign/apply-for-new-currencies/?missingcurrencies=CNH,EUR,GBP,JPY , but the link is not working. It comes for 2 second and then immediately change into payoneer sign in site

What should i do? Is there any way to bring EURO currency in my GLOBAL PAYMENT SERVICE? Has anybody experienced something similar? If this don't work, i wont be able to get IBAN which is really needed for my paypal account.

I am just new user of payoneer, started recently and I think that I should better ask than to do something wrong here.

Thanks
  • nicolas996nicolas996 Member Posts: 1
    I have the same problem
    This is really a trouble cause without EURO and its IBAN i cant link my paypal with my bank account. Did u try to open the link that i posted to apply for new currency? Or it doesnt work for u too?
  • DidieDidie Member Posts: 2
    :| I still do not have global payment service on my account even though I have been claiming it for 1 month! No one is taking care of my complaint, I don't know! In addition, I do not have access to live chat. I really need this on my account and that's the only reason i create my account, to use this service. There's a lot of complaints but, no answer ! So poor ! What should i do ? They asked me documents, i sent it and it was approved, i don't know where is the problem ?
  • sameleejonessameleejones Member Posts: 2
    I have also been having the same problem, when you contact them on instagram or twitter DMs all you get is an autoresponse. Nobody is addressing any of these complaints and it is a very dissappointing. Like this is the only reason I signed up for this. It is very discouraging, so if you get answers or maybe know of another service that I can sign up for that has better service please let me know.
  • DidieDidie Member Posts: 2
    yes, I will not hesitate and I am exactly looking for another service despite having a lot of friends to sponsor, I will not do it because it is disappointing
  • Francisco622Francisco622 Member Posts: 1
    Can i get the routing number pls?
  • Geek_masterGeek_master Member Posts: 3
    edited September 17
    I have exactly the same problem!

My Customer ID: 38351682
  • sumaneysumaney Member Posts: 1
    I want to change the global payment service bank to Community Federal Saving bank but their is no response for my support ticket only auto response coming. Help me on this . My support ticket number is #200917-014591
  • joseprato_1990joseprato_1990 Member Posts: 1
    hola buenos dias señores de payoneer tengo dias escribiendo a soporte tecnico para que me soluciones un problema dese cambia el banco del servicio de pago global community federa saving bank, solicitando una cuenta en bank of america para recibir pago y poder vincular con paypal espero prota respuesta muchas gracias aqui le dejo el numero de misolisituud 200915-032535
  • johlenjohlen Member Posts: 1
    Same problem, no answer from customer service
  • Lu2020Lu2020 Member Posts: 1
    Hello, I have registered an approved account but I do not have access to Global Payment service. Can you assist?

ID 39461195
  • DozmanDozman Member Posts: 1
    I am also a new payoneer user. I got my account approved since 8th of September, 2020. I only noticed 3 days ago that I also do not have the Euro currency added. I only have USD and GBP with options to request for CAD and JPY only. Please can customer support assist us as soon as possible? My customer Id is 39835738. Thanks in anticipation.
  • MohsinjumaMohsinjuma Member Posts: 2
    I have registered an approved Payoneer account, but my account doesn't have a Global Payment Service yet my ID, Kindy active my Global payment services.
    Customer ID 39418744
  • MohsinjumaMohsinjuma Member Posts: 2
    Still looking for answer?
  • MikeCAMikeCA Member Posts: 3
    I do not have "Global Payment Service" option under "receive" Can you please help me?
    Customer ID 40069074
  • Pramod_kPoudelPramod_kPoudel Member Posts: 3
    Hello
    I have no "EUR Receiving service account in Global Payment service" Why i don't Know Please Help me to enable it and How?
  • AbogabalAbogabal Member Posts: 3
    same problem
  • httpglnhttpgln Member Posts: 3
    Try to message their support. I was able to have mine today and I sent my request yesterday.
  • claireboukieclaireboukie Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    I too am not seeing Global Payment Service under the Receive menu. I was approved after submitting the required documentation on 20th September, 2020. My Customer ID is 39860480. I hope you can get this rectified as soon as possible for myself and all the others as you have many persons lacking this option. Have a blessed day.