Payoneer is now a card issuer - FAQ
Starting September 2, 2020 Payoneer is moving all its Prepaid Mastercard from Wirecard Solutions Limited to Payoneer Europe Limited.
It affects both existing cards and all new cards that will be issued by Payoneer Europe right away.
There will be no change in the way you use your card or fees.
Why there is a change?
Two separate events affect this decision:
• Following the situation with Wirecard, Payoneer decided that it is time to become a card issuer. This way we can ensure that we can provide our customers with the service they need while keeping your funds completely secure in safeguard accounts managed by Payoneer Europe.
• Resulting in the separation of the United Kingdom from the EU we were working for a solution to continue providing customers with our card service at all jurisdictions and complying with new European regulations.
Do I need to provide any documents?
In general no.
However, we’ve sent an email to relevant customers asking to provide documents for compliance reasons. If you already did so, rest assured that our approval department will review your documents and reach you out directly if there is anything else needed.
Can I keep the card?
It is possible, but we need to be sure that you have submitted all the required document are submitted in account. If this is the case, you can contact Payoneer Customer Care and ask to keep the existing card open.
- 21.4K All Categories
- 2.6K Getting Started
- 4 Read Before Posting
- 2.5K Meet and Greet
- 15.7K Official Support Community
- 9 News and Announcements
- 1.9K Popular Questions and Tips
- 13.5K Ask The Community
- 125 Payoneer Mobile App
- 922 Industry Discussions
- 694 Freelancers
- 109 Affiliates
- 118 eCommerce and Online Selling
- 2.3K Local Communities
- 863 Payoneer in Bangladesh
- 363 Payoneer in India
- 1.1K Payoneer in Pakistan
- 12 Payoneer Mobilizers- Events and Meetups