What Problems Have You Encountered Re: Receiving Payements From App Markets?

TaliaTalia ModeratorPosts: 514Member ✭✭
Hi everyone,

If you'd like to get paid by app markets (Android, iOS, Windows Mobile, etc.), but don't live in the US, you probably have been encountering problems with the process.

We are currently playing around with a few options so we can help you receive these payments directly to your Payoneer card.

If you are available to talk to us and help us out, and perhaps be part of a pilot program, please let me know and I will contact you when it's relevant.

If there is anything in particular you'd like to bring up, please post it below.

Thanks!
Talia

Comments

• Mr.ZetMr.Zet Posts: 2Member
    Hi Talia,

Great news!! :rolleyes:

I would really like to be able to receive payments from the appstore on my card payoneer. How soon will it be possible?

Thanks
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Mr.Zet wrote:

Hi Talia,

Great news!! :rolleyes:

I would really like to be able to receive payments from the appstore on my card payoneer. How soon will it be possible?

Thanks

Hi Mr.Zet!

Could you please email our CTO Yaniv: yaniv at payoneer.com? He's running the project and will be able to give you more details.

Thanks!
    Talia
  • Mr.ZetMr.Zet Posts: 2Member
    Hi Talia,

Thanks for you time

Zet
    Mr.Zet wrote:

Hi Talia,

Thanks for you time

Zet

You're welcome. He told me that he's already contacted you. ;)
    Talia
  • Hi Talia,

I would really like to participate in the pilot program and be able to receive funds from Apple App Store.

Thanks,
    Ignat.
    Hi Ignat,

Could you please email our CTO at Yaniv at payoneer.com? He is organizing it.

Thanks!
    Talia
  • mouezcamouezca Posts: 2Member
    Hi Talia,

I would like to participate in the program and be able to receive funds from Apple App Store.

my country is Tunisia i have the credit card payonner with odesk partenaire

Regards

Moez
  • serentivityserentivity Posts: 1Member
    Hi I have same question.
    I sent request to your CTO one week ago, but he didn't answer. Could you please help me?
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi I have same question.
    I sent request to your CTO one week ago, but he didn't answer. Could you please help me?

If you could forward me that e-mail, I'd be happy to follow up for you. [email protected]
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • ReakooReakoo Posts: 2Member
    Hi Talia,
    Good news for us.
    I have a question: could I get paid from my custom online shop based on this SDK?
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Reakoo wrote:

Hi Talia,
    Good news for us.
    I have a question: could I get paid from my custom online shop based on this SDK?

This would be an in-app SDK for Android and iOS applications.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • DanielSDanielS Posts: 1Member
    Hi,

I'm interested to receive my adsense payments directly into my Payoneer card.

How do this? And what are the costs?

Thanks

Daniel

Talia wrote:

Hi everyone,

If you'd like to get paid by app markets (Android, iOS, Windows Mobile, etc.), but don't live in the US, you probably have been encountering problems with the process.

We are currently playing around with a few options so we can help you receive these payments directly to your Payoneer card.

If you are available to talk to us and help us out, and perhaps be part of a pilot program, please let me know and I will contact you when it's relevant.

If there is anything in particular you'd like to bring up, please post it below.

Thanks!
  • chimesonyiachimesonyia Posts: 8Member
    my problem now is to get paid now now to my payoneer account thats my greatest problem so far right now that i am talking to you pls, frm samuel c onyima, pls help me now urgent pls