Hi, This is Mehmet. Came here as an angry client.

decafdecaf Posts: 3Member

I requested a payoneer.com debit card about 45 days ago. A card from U.S. is a great convenience because I don't have a credit card and here in Turkey debit cards are not more useful than simplest ATM cards.

While I was waiting for my card, I sent thirty bucks to my payoneer.com account to buy two domain names I needed urgently. Unfortunately I thought my card number is available there and it's already working like a virtual card. 

Today, approximately 45 days later: There is no card. No answer to three complains I filed using web forms. No way to get that money back. I don't even know which service or firm they used to send my card, if they ever sent it. No answer to anything. 

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013

Hi Mehmet,

I'm sorry that your card has not arrived yet. It's possible that it was delayed in your local postal system. Please note that all cards are sent via standard international mail and unfortunately there is no tracking information provided.

The card number is not available until you receive the physical card in the mail, for security reasons. If you'd like, we can provide you with the following options:

1) We can ship you a new card

2) We can send a new card via DHL expedited shipping, however there is an additional charge for this shipping option (due to the DHL costs)

In addition, please note that e-mails to our support department do take several business days to be reviewed. For immediate support and urgent issues we provide telephone and live chat support (both of which are available now).

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • decafdecaf Posts: 3Member

My web form submit have been answered short after this conversation.  After requesting my a few dollars back in live chat, I've got a "no refund for you" e-mail. And my only chance for a card is sending you 65 dollars for DHL costs. So, I gave up. Way too much stress for thirty bucks.

But I couldn't get rid off all this. I'm getting warning e-mails titled as "Activate your card". I don't have a card!

Can you at least get me out of your e-mail list? Or you can just close my account. (I can't do anything with it, why it's still open?) I won't send you one dollar more. That thirty is all you can rip off from me.

Hi,

I'd like to try and resolve the issue, and if I can't we will certainly close your account and disable any future e-mails. Can you please e-mail me at [email protected] with your Payoneer account e-mail?

Nissim
  • decafdecaf Posts: 3Member

You couldn't even stop e-mails. I've got a new one today. Unbelievable.

edited July 2013

Can you forward me the e-mail you received?

Nissim