Been waiting for 6 months for account approval + payment, what's taking you so long?

Hello,

My employer sent me a payment 6 months ago, first I got an email, stating that everything is fine and I should expect to receive the payment within the next 24 hours. Then I got another email saying that there's been a problem with my account approval asking me for a proof of residence, which could be a bank statement, utility bill or a rental contact; after sending all the documents ONE BY ONE (since somehow none of them were satisfactory and every time it took the customer care personnel minimum 1 week to respond) I got another email stating that my account has been reactivated, which wasn't even what I was asking for.
I have received the worst possible service from you, and at this point I don't even care much about my account getting confirmed, so please, if you think I will not have my money transferred ASAP and you are going to ask me for more documents due to your incompetent database which manages to lose all clients' documents, just send back the payment to the employer's account, I've seriously had enough.

Thank you in advance