General account questions

andrian
andrian Member Posts: 8

hello im from indonesia something i want  ask about my payoneer account i have to reactived my payoneer card 

1 after im reactived my card can my card deactived again?how long its can happen from time my reactived?

2 how many times i can to reactived my card ?

3. i have  notice us payment service active on my account

Comments

• Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi! To answer your questions:

1) If your account is inactive for an extended period of time, the card will be temporarily disabled (for security reasons). You can continue to receive payments during that time, and you can also sign in to your My Account page to re-enable the card at any time.

2) There is no cost related to this, and also no limit to the amount of times you can re-enable

3) Yes - as soon as you upload your ID copy and answers to the online questionnaire, you can begin receiving payments. You can read more about it here: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/1948-what-is-the-us-payment-service-how-does-it-work/

• andrian

thank you sir  for your answer  :thumbsu:

i try to complete my step for us payment service now..tanks again sir

• andrian

Hello sir,

i need little help again here can you help me to check my account and see on my us payment service option

that have notice "This service is currently active" thats mean i can use or not ?  i have send doc by email yesterday 

for setting payment on another site what i must input? card number  or account number? :unsure: 

Thank you sir

• Nissim

"The service is currently active" means that your service is active and can receive payments. If we require any additional information we will notify you.

• andrian

thank you Nissim .. :thumbsu:

when the charge all fees started ?its true the charge will started when balance more than $30?

im googling somewhere and read that info 

• Nissim
    edited June 2013

You can view a complete list of fees via your online account. Fees are deducted automatically once you have sufficient funds on the card to pay them.

• haxeeb321
    haxeeb321 Member Posts: 1

sir i send my money from paypal to payoneer but it does not apear in card yet it says that approval is required . but i have verify all things including us payment verification. kindly tell how long will it take to apear in my account. thanks

• Melisa
    Melisa Community Manager Administrator Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    haxeeb321 wrote on June 9 2013, 3:30 PM: »

sir i send my money from paypal to payoneer but it does not apear in card yet it says that approval is required . but i have verify all things including us payment verification. kindly tell how long will it take to apear in my account. thanks

Hi! Could you please send me a PM with the email address you registered in our system to further assist you?

Melisa

Payoneer Director of Community