Pending Payments - FAQ

morgamorga Administrator Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 19 in News and Announcements

So, your payment reflected on your Payoneer Account, but you notice it has yet to be approved, what should you do? Not to worry! We are here to provide you with some insight as to why your payment is pending and how to proceed

Why are payments stopped for a review?

Here at Payoneer, our payment approval team is regularly reviewing accounts so that we can assure that we as a company comply to the different regulations and laws that we're required to follow. This is the general reason when payments go into review.

Payments from affiliated companies

Payments received from any of our affiliated companies are generally reflected within the same day, depending on the loading option you selected. Sometimes, more information such as a government issued photo ID or a questionnaire pertaining to your line of business will be requested. In most cases, our team approves the payment once the requested information is provided given it is sufficient and fulfill the verification requirements. **It is best to upload any requested verification right away to avoid any delays in processing. **

Payments via the Global Payment Service or Payment Requests

If you received a payment from a company via the Global Payment Service, credit card or E-check payments, the process is very similar but sometimes these verifications can take a little bit longer. The reason being is that we are not familiar with the paying merchants or your clients, so it requires an extra step to ensure all types of payments are within our Terms of Service. Credit card payments may also involve requesting for more information from the client specifically. When this happens, it is important to stay on top of it and make sure that your client received the email and will provide the necessary information! Sometimes we will need for you to fill a questionnaire that answers a set of question regarding the nature of the payment. It is also best to answer this in as much detail as possible as well as to provide any necessary links you feel will aid us in understanding your line of business.

Making sure to check updates via email

In all cases, please stay updated on the status of your payment. It is important to ensure that you do not miss any emails from our support team if more information was indeed requested to proceed in reviewing the payment. You can check both your verification center and your emails as it will be notified in both cases.

General processing time and support team

It is also important to note that payment approvals can take on average 3-5 business days, not including the weekend. So if you received a payment on the weekend, the first day that counts as a review is the following business day. Our support team is always here to guide you and if you feel that you have waited too long without receiving an update, you are more than welcome to contact us and we will be happy to follow up on your case.

Further links for more information

We advise you to check out our blog that explains how to check the status of your payment as well as what to do if your payment is pending: https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/33925/kw/pending

We also advise you to check out the following blog on how to ensure you are fulfilling the verification requirements: https://blog.payoneer.com/outsourcing/registration-identity-verification

Comments

• PrincessLubnaPrincessLubna Member Posts: 2
    Hi. Please work on this pending payment. This is so frustrating. Check my attached screenshot. I need the money approved and cleared now.
    Transaction ID: 152355127
    Customer ID: 33678988
  • PrincessLubnaPrincessLubna Member Posts: 2
    I need to know if this is an issue with payoneer or my employer.
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there, looks like the account has not been properly verified which is causing this issue. To resolve it in the timeliest of fashions, please open a live chat, or call our customer support. They would be able to approve the payment on the call or chat if you call within the next 4 hours.

Thanks!

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there, looks like the account has not been properly verified which is causing this issue. To resolve it in the timeliest of fashions, please open a live chat, or call our customer support. They would be able to approve the payment on the call or chat if you call within the next 4 hours.

Thanks!

• sharie14sharie14 Member Posts: 0
    Hi! Please help me with regards to provide business details since I don't have one. My payment was still under review due to that verification already at 13 days. Thanks
  • morgamorga Administrator Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@sharie14 We communicated with our approval team and are happy to inform you that they approved your payment. Have a wonderful day!

• dowrydowry Member Posts: 0
    I have pending payments since June 2nd, I called Customer Support the other day and they said It's just a regular review and I should allow 2-3 days for it to be reviewed. It's been 3 days now.
    I haven't received any email from Payoneer regarding any verification, also no open requirements in the verification center.
    How long more will it take to release the funds?
  • LauraPayoneerLauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @dowry . We can see that the payments were loaded on your account.
    Let us know if you need further assistance

• shanthishanthi Member Posts: 0
    CLIENT PAID FOR MY SERVICES AND STILL PAYMENT IS PENDING STATE WITH TRANSACTION ID 199920823.PLEASE HAVE A LOOK AND LET ME KNOW THE REASON FOR DELAY.I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE YOU.
  • raheel036raheel036 Member Posts: 1
    Hi,
    please help me, I have transferred payment from a fiver to Payoneer but my payment is pending under review. I have transferred payments many time but I face this issue the first time. Please let me know what I do in that case. My account verified but don't know why I'm facing this issue. Please help me!
  • hassaan9911hassaan9911 Member Posts: 8
    Hello I have received payment from the fiverr but it also giving in the upcoming transaction session under review?
    Please tell me how I can clear my money from the upcoming transaction to current transaction?
    I am facing the same problem
  • igordenigorden Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    edited June 26

Same problem via desktop. but worked via mobile app

Mobile app also showing the same :(
    Kindly guide me how to contact payoneer for the clearance?
  • usmansarfraz7usmansarfraz7 Member Posts: 1
    Sir/mam! I transferred the payment from Fiverr but this time did not receive any notification or email from Payoneer even I do not see my payment on Fiverr. It means it will be in process. but kindly guide me on my payment is secured and why I do not receive the notification? and I just see the first time even I did not face this problem before... please help...
  • sirajseerajsirajseeraj Member Posts: 1
    Looking at the comments, I'm pretty sure you're unfamiliar with the situation of Payoneer at the moment. Here's the short version of the story:
    Ex-CEO of Wirecard was arrested last week on suspicion of accounting scandal of €1.9bn (£1.7bn).
    Days later, Wirecard filed for Insolvency. As a result of this, Financial Conduct Authoriy (FCA) imposed requirements on Wirecard's Authorization.
    Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard® Card, which is issued by Wirecard's subsidiary, Wirecard Card Solutions Limited (WCSL), was also affected by this. FCA froze all prepaid card activity for the time being to investigate into the matter.
    As of now, It is not sure when the payoneer cards, or the accounts will work again. According to an email sent by payoneer, the funds in the payoneer account is unaffected by this temporary freeze, and bank withdrawal for account with more than $5000 balance can be withdrawn without any problem.
    BUT, this is not the case here. The bank withdrawal is also affected.

Full email from Payoneer regarding this matter:

"As you may have seen on the news, Wirecard AG filed for insolvency on Thursday. Your Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard® Card is issued by its subsidiary, Wirecard Card Solutions Limited (WCSL) in the UK. Today, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) which regulates WCSL, issued requirements on WCSL, freezing all prepaid card activity for the time being. We believe that cardholder funds are properly safeguarded and that the freeze will be temporary.

What does this mean?

The FCA has communicated that they have taken these measures with the primary objective of protecting the interests and money of consumers who use Wirecard. Pending further actions from the FCA, you will temporarily be unable to withdraw the funds on your card, nor receive new payments onto your card.

Any funds that are in excess of the maximum balance of your card are held by Payoneer and are therefore not impacted by the FCA’s temporary freeze.

How can I get paid during this time?

Any future payments that you receive from marketplaces, platforms and clients will not be affected by the freeze. These funds, and any others already on your virtual currency balance, are available for bank withdrawal.

We are actively working on other solutions for you and your patience and understanding are highly appreciated. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we’ll update you with more information as soon as we have it."
  • sabahat777sabahat777 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 27
    My payment is still pending since 24 June, 2020. When my payment get cleared to withdrawal and How long it takes to clear once under review.
  • uzairaliuzairali Member Posts: 7
    I am new in Payoneer and I have upcoming transaction but until now still pending. Is this normal?

Payoneer Website Message:
    Upcoming transactions (1)
    Transactions that have not affected your balance yet
    Pending
  • Dexter_progDexter_prog Member Posts: 54 ✭✭

Same problem for me, they are not responding anywhere and they keep blaming the other end (in my case Amazon, who confirmed they didn't charge the card nor aren't holding an authorization)

• joseta29joseta29 Member Posts: 5
    Please anyone can help me here?I did not get my money it shows it is pending and upcoming transaction.It does not show on my balance.Still zero..This is the first time it happened in my payoneer account.Ive been receiving money for almost 5 months now.I didnt expect to be such complicated.Please tell me why my money is pending up to now?And please use this existing email if u wish to send me informations about payoneer.([email protected])I am looking forward to your immediate response and i hope u will resolve this matter (customer id#35798696) (Transaction ID #205808332)
  • LauraPayoneerLauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @joseta29. The payment is pending because we need a better picture of your ID. Please check the email sent today to you.

@LauraPayoneer thank you i appreciate it.I comply it today and shows that it is approved.So, I hope i will get my salary as soon as possible.Thank you.
    I am still waiting to left the pending status so i can withdraw the monet.I need it urgent please!I already comply the ID picture and it says that is approved so why prolonging the agony?Please!!! @LauraPayoneer
  • hcastareshcastares Member Posts: 2
    I have a pending transaction and I haven't received any notifications or instructions about what to do. Has been more than a week. What should I do?
  • Azra_ParveenAzra_Parveen Member Posts: 4
    if you don't wanna approve just give my money back to my fiverr account you are trying to make fool ppl CS contact no reply always get automatic non sense answers no live chat option weird such a bad experience i just want my transaction back bad time when i chooses payoneer worst service send my money back to my fiverr ac when my ac was not ready why you didn't ask me these stupid verifications before when i made my transaction you put it on pending wow >.<
    Customer ID
    Transaction ID
  • maja3majamaja3maja Member Posts: 7
    No solution yet? same problem here...

Hi @joseta29. The payment was already loaded on your account.

Hi @Azra_Parveen, the payment was approved :)

• gouravsaini123gouravsaini123 Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    have you got the payment
    ??
  • aalia01aalia01 Member Posts: 2
    I haven't recieved the payment its pending as well, I was asked to verify business details and give pan card picture but i just gave front pocture of pan card now I'm wondering if i am supposed to give the back of the pan as well or no and if so, when will they reach out to me, its been 3 days I hope it'll be done in a week
  • hcastareshcastares Member Posts: 2
    > @gouravsaini123 said:
    > have you got the payment
    > ??

> @maja3maja said:
    > No solution yet? same problem here...

Nope, nothing.
  • thisaintkansasthisaintkansas Member Posts: 4
    same problem
  • denisdenodenisdeno Member Posts: 3
    edited August 25
    Hey, I would like to know what's the longest time does payoneer take to process upcoming transactions. I have 3 pending transactions since 11th August. I've called support many times but the only response I get is "Your payments will be processed in 2-3 business days" or "keep checking on your email for the updates". Am losing patience now and I would like to know why I haven't received my money for that long. The support haven't even asked me for additional information or any verification for further processing of my payments.

Customer ID 27993686

Here are the transaction IDs
  • RafaelMcdRafaelMcd Member Posts: 5
    Are you receiving in USD or EURO?
  • humpheddy09humpheddy09 Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    Hello payoneer community. My transactions have been under review for more than 3days now without any email from payoneer for document verification. What could be the problem? Please help. I've emailed their customer help but no response yet. Thanks.
  • humpheddy09humpheddy09 Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    Here's my ID: 38721858
    The transactions IDs:
    214534602 for $97
    214762848 for $97

Please help cos I think I'm losing my patience.
    > @RafaelMcd said:
    > Are you receiving in USD or EURO?

USD
  • pepifujiipepifujii Member Posts: 2
    hello payoneer
    I want to confirm about my pending payment and it has entered the 4th day. I have done all the verification. I ask the payer, their balance has been deducted. and my payoneer is still pending.
    I attach a Transaction ID:
    Transaction ID
    Transaction ID
    Transaction ID
    i very confused
  • aydamaydam Member Posts: 2
    My fiverr withdrawal into my payoneer account is still on pending for more than 24hours while payoneer promised that it will take only two hours..please, I ask the playneer team to look into this issue.
    This is becoming very rampant..I need my money for my business!
    I work hard for my money!
    I don't want any further delay

Hey @aydam , the payment is pending because we need a valid ID. We don't accept the paper slip as an official government-issued ID.

We accept Nigeria National ID card, Passport, Driver's License, and Voter's card.

• Adeel11Adeel11 Member Posts: 2
    payment request id 4778696
    transaction id 214235795
    Stuck in process since 19 august, need to get the payment processed as soon as possible,
    i have contacted costumer support but yet to receive a response.
  • aydamaydam Member Posts: 2
    In Nigeria today,Whether you have a National ID slip or the National ID plastic card,you are holding the same thing. I don't have the plastic card because it has not yet been issued by the government,only the slip has been given out for now .The government promised to make it plastic after sometimes. Please,that is all I have to showcase my identity.. The ID number is real and can be tracked by the tracking ID. I need you to help me on this!
    Will I ever get help from the customer support really?
  • sarahfauzsarahfauz Member Posts: 9
    Hello,

Do you have a same problem about reviewing payment ?
    My payment still pending almost 1 month.
    Low response about this case.
    I already uploaded documents for verifying about this case.
    FAQ said that review payment will takes 3-5 business day.
    My case almost 1 month without any update.

My ID : 38564868
  • dball7848dball7848 Member Posts: 3
    Hello
    I want to know what will happen to my money stuck in pending if Payoneer did not approve my account.
  • xuanlex0xuanlex0 Member Posts: 3
    This is happening to me ATM . Getting to 3 weeks and I have more than 1 pending payments on my upcoming transactions. Why everyday I have to hear from the customer service to wait 24 hours/48 hours. When or what exactly is going on with my payment. This is not first time receiving money with payoneer but to be honest this is seriously getting out of hand.
    Customer ID: 37947924
  • bigaurathingbigaurathing Member Posts: 1
    Hi, my upcoming transaction is pending over 24 hours and I didn't get any emails. Could you check that for me? Do I need to do anything for that?

Transaction ID
    Customer ID 17775407
  • sarahfauzsarahfauz Member Posts: 9
    They only reply your email nearly weekend.
    And they always like that on other week.

They will ask to submit a documents again snd again .
    So you will realize that you only waste your time for begging your hard work and your money .
    Why we should begging a thing which is belong to us ?
  • farko88farko88 Member Posts: 0
    Hi,

I've received $50 from a friend (from his Payoneer account), to be able to order a Payoneer card. I can see his payment under upcoming transfers, but for three days it's in "under review" state. I'm verified with my passport.

Thanks in advance,
    Fahrudin