Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

can't sign up because of invalid code

ph98
ph98 Member Posts: 3
edited November 2020 in Ask The Community
hi.
i tried to sign up but when it comes to phone verification it says: Invalid code.
i tried many times with different browsers with my mobile etc, same result.
i found another discussion that they had same problem and payoneer referred to a support link. but the link was expired and redirected me to FAQ page which is not helpful.
what can i do about it?

thank you guys

Comments

• LauraPayoneer
    LauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 716 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

Hey there. In this case, we ask that you try the "Call Me" option instead of SMS. This option can be found on the window where you would enter the code once it's been received. Beneath "Verify" you will see a link for Call Me. This will initiate a phone call to the number on file, and the code will be provided to you this way.

If you are still having trouble completing the verification, please contact our Support Center or our Support team via social media channels by sending a private message on Facebook or Twitter.

• ph98
    i tried to get in touch with facebook but after days there is no answer.

also this is the first time in my whole life that i see a website use facebook and twitter as the only way to get in touch with users :)
    i had to login to my facebook after years of inactivity.

i forgot to mention that I've tried call me option it not calling me anyway.
    i spend hours trying anything possible and the register form DO NOT WORK at all. and there isn't a single way to get support if you haven't completed that BUGGY form.

@LauraPayoneer
  • bhavya
    bhavya Member Posts: 2
    Any update on your issue, I have been having the same issue for the last two days, and not getting any help. I am from India and there is no customer care number for unregistered users.
  • ph98
    > @bhavya said:
    > Any update on your issue, I have been having the same issue for the last two days, and not getting any help. I am from India and there is no customer care number for unregistered users.

unfortunately no answer from Facebook page and anywhere else.
    i think they closed the office due the covid19 :))
  • Valentino_Payoneer
    Valentino_Payoneer Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 172 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@ph98 Have you tried using another phone number for the verification?

• perminovma
    perminovma Member Posts: 1
    I have exactly same problem. I tried to use many devices (PC, iPhone, iPad, Android) and many other phone numbers (even foreign country phone numbers), but nothing works.

I spent many hours to trying to get payoneer account, but still can't do it.
  • Hannah_Payoneer
    Hannah_Payoneer Confirm Email, Member Posts: 449 ✭✭✭

Hi, @perminovma thank you for your interest in Payoneer. You can apply for a Payoneer account in one of the following ways:

1. If you plan to receive payments from a company that sends mass payouts through Payoneer, please log into your account with the company and select Payoneer as your payment method. You will then be redirected to our registration page. If you are unable to locate the registration page, please reply to this email with the name of the company you wish to get paid from.
    2. If you plan to receive payments via the Global Payment Service, you can submit an application directly through the "Sign Up" link on the Payoneer Website.
    3. Please click here to see a video explaining how to apply.

Should you require further assistance please let us know, you can also send us a tweet or a facebook direct message.

• VerifyCode2urPone
    VerifyCode2urPone Member Posts: 2
    im having the same problem. i hope in facebook page i can reach them
  • Hannah_Payoneer
    Hannah_Payoneer Confirm Email, Member Posts: 449 ✭✭✭

@VerifyCode2urPone

Please try the "call me option"

Please also make sure your cookies and cache is cleared before imputing the code

• Yusuf78
    Yusuf78 Confirm Email, Member Posts: 2
    I am Facing Verification Code Problem at the time of Registration ): please help me.
    I have tried all
  • pzn
    pzn Member Posts: 2
    I'm facing the same problem . I can't sign up on payoneer any how. How does it possible to create an account in payoneer.. Please help me any one.

I've tried lots of time, and website stops me for some times. Its a great trouble..I need help.
  • Kiara_Payoneer
    Kiara_Payoneer Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, @pzn thank you for your interest in Payoneer. You can apply for a Payoneer account in one of the following ways:

1. If you plan to receive payments from a company that sends mass payouts through Payoneer, please log into your account with the company and select Payoneer as your payment method. You will then be redirected to our registration page. If you are unable to locate the registration page, please reply to this email with the name of the company you wish to get paid from.
    2. If you plan to receive payments via the Global Payment Service, you can submit an application directly through the "Sign Up" link on the Payoneer Website.
    3. Please click here to see a video explaining how to apply.
      Should you require further assistance please let us know, you can also send us a tweet or a facebook direct message.
  • mohmaikas
    mohmaikas Member Posts: 1
    I created a payoneer account before with another email.
    But now, I have no access to that email, simply because I sold my website that I monetize along with the email. How can I get another payoneer account free from restrictions?
  • Kiara_Payoneer

Hi @mohmaikas ! To apply for a Payoneer account please read the posts above. Please note that restrictions on the account can be applied depending on several factors and we cannot predict them.

• salheslam691
    salheslam691 Member Posts: 2
    i tried to sign up but when it comes to phone verification it says: Invalid code.
    and the "Call Me" option is not showning
  • frida
    frida Confirm Email, Member Posts: 2
    I was not able to sign up because of the invalid code (I tried several devices, emails, phone number, private session, etc....).
    Here what's worked for me : go to someone else's place, use a new email, a new phone number to create the account. Once everything was set up, I changed phone number and email to the correct one.
  • info_drstore
    info_drstore Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2023
    trying to create an account. Code is sent to phone but when i put the code here it says its invalid. I have searched online it says use call me option but im not seeing any call me option. im stuck for two days only on this stage. If this is level of service what can i expect further
  • Kiara_Payoneer

Hey @info_drstore ,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience try to sign up. The issue you're mentioning seems to be a technical issue of your browser or your phone provider.

You can try to troubleshoot first, the following actions should help:

• Clear your browser cache and cookies

• Use another browser

• Use the Private Browsing feature of your browse

• Restart your phone

Or you can also try what @frida suggested above

If you're still facing this issue after trying these steps, you can contact our customer support by sending them a ticket or on our social media platforms and they'll be able to look further into it.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/payoneer/
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Payoneer
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Payoneer

• gobinda_adhikari
    gobinda_adhikari Member Posts: 4
    @info_drstore "Wait a few days and try again. I was suffering from the same problem, but it has been solved by following this."