Help me with my address verification .

akibakib Member Posts: 1
Hi Dear. I need your help. My account balance blocked also my USD card. Actually, I forgot to submit my address verification documents. I was effect COVID 19. I recently check my email and I saw about the address verification. So I instantly submitted my document. it just under review on 18 Nov 2020. The next day I saw my account all balances is blocked and my prepaid USD MasterCard also blocked. Please fix this problem and tell me What is should do now? I added this Payoneer account my all the Outsourcing platforms.
Check out; https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RHfEsz8j68dqkLMDDjmJjWhiUMP3pkuF?usp=sharing

Comments

• Trix31Trix31 Member Posts: 1
    > @Elizabeth1972 said:
    > (Quote)
    > Same thing here. They'll block your account randomly and refuse to provide support, taking away all your money in the process, that's what they did to me and they have not helped me to withdraw my funds yet ($580). If you have money in this platform, try to get it out as soon as possible, it's become a scam and the lack of customer support indicates that they'll soon go out of business, robbing the users in the process.

I can confirm this as well. I've been in their "identity confirmation" loop for a couple of weeks now, and no matter which document I upload (gov. validated ID, bank papers, or Passport), they never accept it, citing that "it's not what they requested".

I think this company is falling apart and would urge all users to get away from here ASAP!