Rejected By Payoneer Security Department

spectre28spectre28 Member Posts: 2
edited May 2011 in Ask The Community
hello! yesterday i've got my payoneer card finaly and that's cool and all, my brother tried to load my payoneer card with 127$, and once he did i got a message saying (Rejected by Payoneer Security Department).

he told me that in his account it says that he have 0 $ remaining, in my account on the other hand i have 127$ that got stuck, i can't use it, and i need it.

i tried to email the support but no response since yesterday, i know it may take few days, but my questions is, is the money going back to my brother account or it's gonna stay stuck in my account saying that is rejected, and if it returns in his account, how can we make the transaction from a card to another card, that's weird.

if anyone can help! thanks in advance.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    spectre28 wrote:

hello! yesterday i've got my payoneer card finaly and that's cool and all, my brother tried to load my payoneer card with 127$, and once he did i got a message saying (Rejected by Payoneer Security Department).

he told me that in his account it says that he have 0 $ remaining, in my account on the other hand i have 127$ that got stuck, i can't use it, and i need it.

i tried to email the support but no response since yesterday, i know it may take few days, but my questions is, is the money going back to my brother account or it's gonna stay stuck in my account saying that is rejected, and if it returns in his account, how can we make the transaction from a card to another card, that's weird.

if anyone can help! thanks in advance.

From your description, it seems that the amount in question is currently "outstanding authorization." When you attempt to make a charge to a debit card, often times the amount will be "frozen" until the transaction is fully processed. In this case, if the payment was declined your brother will not lose his funds. The outstanding authorization will expire within a set amount of time, normally between a few hours to a few business days, and they will appear back on his available balance.

For details on why the payment was declined, I suggest you contact our Customer Support department. They will be able to pull up your account details and explain the situation to you in detail.

Thanks.
  • spectre28spectre28 Member Posts: 2
    thank you for your answer, it was helpful, we will wait untill the funds returns and then we try to contact the support, i already sent them an Email yesterday and i'm waiting for their help.

thanks again.