Located in US want to be able to private load

Hi, as the topic suggests, I am pretty uneducated on this payoneer stuff. I'm trying to find out how I can get a payoneer card as a US resident. I want to be able to load money to my card with regular credit cards. I've loaded someone else's card so I understand how the process works. I just don't know how to get a card. I've read up on the affiliate stuff, but I'm still pretty confused. Any help? Thanks!

Comments

• Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Due to US regulations, we cannot provide direct sign up for the card via our website to US residents. 

You can sign up for a Payoneer card is you are working with a company or online site that pays with Payoneer. If so, simply log in to your account with them and select Payoneer as your payment method.

There are many affiliate networks that work with us that you can sign up with.

• jackfitz5
    jackfitz5 Member Posts: 2
    Once I do this will I have access to the private load service?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,349
    edited June 2013

The main purpose of the Payoneer account is to get paid from companies that pay with Payoneer, or using our US Payment Service. Once you are active in receiving payments via either of these methods, you can additionally use our Private Loading Service. However Payoneer is not a dedicated payment processor and we cannot support private loading as the main use for an account.

You can read more about it here: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/6592-when-can-i-use-the-private-loading-service/