Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Global Payment Service – FAQ

Valentino_Payoneer
Valentino_Payoneer Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 172 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

What is Global Payment Service?

The Global Payment Service provides an opportunity to receive payments from companies and marketplaces around the globe without any limitations on the amount of the payments. Account’s details can be simply provided to the payer to make a transfer.

Important note:

Please note that while the Global Payment Service has some functions of banking, it is not a bank account. Companies can transfer payments using your receiving account details, but you cannot charge your receiving account. Any charge attempts will be declined.

How to use?

1. If the service is enabled, you can find the receiving details in the Receive tab ¬¬ Global Payment Service

2. Provide the details to the payer.

3. The payer will initiate a bank transfer on their end.

4. Once the transfer is completed, you will be notified about incoming payment.

•If the company you work with has an online platform where you need to submit your banking information to receive payments, enter the details of your Global Payment Service receiving account in the relevant currency and save your information.

Please note that different companies have different ways of sending payments, so you may need to contact them if you have questions about their payment platform.

•If the company you work with doesn’t have a unified payment platform, you can simply send the details of your receiving account by email to your contact person within the company. They can use these details to send you a bank transfer.

•Alternatively, you can Request a Payment from your Payoneer account and your client will receive an email with your receiving account details. Other payment methods may also be available when paying via payment request. Please visit our Video Page to view step-by-step instructions.

Important note:

• If the service is not enabled or was restricted, please make sure you have provided all the requested information in the Verification Center and contact support for further assistance.

How to use my details with e-Wallets? (PayPal, Stripe, Skrill etc.)

Add your Global Payment Service details to the relevant e-wallet account. After a short verification, you will be able to transfer your funds.

Important note:

• All provided Global Payment Service details are compatible with most of the e-Wallets. If you receive an error while adding your details please make sure to verify a payment method, such as a credit/debit card beforehand. Requesting receiving details from a specific bank will not resolve the issue.

• The payments should be sent from an e-Wallet account that is under your name. If the payment was sent from someone else's e-Wallet account, we may not be able to approve it.

• You can verify your Payoneer card with your e-wallet account to use it for online purchases. Most e-Wallet websites require that you have valid credit/debit card details in order to perform online purchases. If you wish to use your Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard, some websites may attempt to verify the card by performing a small verification charge of around $1-3. If you do not have enough funds on your card to cover this verification charge, the attempt to link the card will be declined.

What should I avoid?

1. Payments from individuals.

The Global Payment Service is intended only to receive funds from companies.

1. Wire transfers.

Payments via international wire transfer are not supported by the Global Payment Service.

1. Payments that are against T&C.

Payments that are against Terms & Conditions will be reversed back to the sender. You can review them in your online account (click on Terms & Conditions at the bottom of the page of your online account)

Important note:

SWIFT or IBAN details are not provided in your receiving details as only local bank transfer methods are supported.

You can always visit our Support Center for more detailed information on the service!

Comments

• Nissim
    Nissim Administrator Posts: 3,602 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Service details and FAQs

This post is also available in Spanish, RussianArabic, Chinese and Japanese.

Thank you for showing interest in Payoneer's US Payment Service! We've received many questions regarding the service recently, so I wanted to make an official post to answer some of the more frequent ones:

What is the US Payment Service?

This US Payment Service is a solution for Payoneer account holders worldwide to receive commercial payments from US companies for work done online, such as freelancing, affiliate networks, Amazon/eBay sellers, app development, stock photography, and more. Currently we do not support the US Payment Service for personal use/transfer of funds.

http://youtu.be/JAdpnV5POSI

How can I apply for the service?

Application is open to all Payoneer account holders, and subject to approval by our US Payment Service department. To apply, submit a request using our online e-mail form: http://www.payoneer.com/emailform.aspx

Category: US Payment Service

Subject: What is the US Payment Service? How do I apply?

If you don't have a Payoneer card and want to apply for one in order to use the US Payment Service, click here

What companies can I receive payments from using the service?

We recently updated the service to allow you to receive payments from any US company, in accordance with our Terms and Conditions. You can read more about that here: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/12006-official-faqs-for-the-us-payment-service-update/

I already have the US Payment Service. How can I see my account information?

To view your US Payment Service details, sign in to your Payoneer online account, go to the "Receive money" menu and select "US Payment Service."

What is the cost of the service?

The cost of the service is 1% of each payment received.

Are there any limits to the amount I can receive using the service?

There are no limits to payments received using the US Payment Service (they can be as little or as much as you'd like)

Can I send funds using the service?

The US Payment Service can be used to receive funds only. Any attempts to send payments using the account will be declined. All payments received using the service are loaded to your Payoneer card, which you can use to make payments.

How do I add my US Payment Service to my Amazon Seller account?

http://blog.payoneer.com/amazon-sellers-get-paid-with-payoneer

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited April 2016
    Gracias por mostrar interés en el Global Payment Service de Payoneer! Hemos recibido varias consultas acerca de este servicio, por lo que hemos querido crear un nuevo post oficial para responder algunas de sus preguntas:

¿Qué es el Global Payment Service?

El Servicio provee a los usuarios Payoneer de varias cuentas de recepción Internacionales, permitiendo a compañías globales enviarle pagos comerciales fácilmente en su moneda local como si tuviera una cuenta bancaria local.

Actualmente, El Global Payment Service (Servicio de Pagos Global) permite pagos comerciales de compañías que se encuentran en Estados Unidos (Dólares Americanos USD), Europa (Euros EUR) y el Reino Unido; Inglaterra, Irlanda del Norte, Escocia y Gales (Libras Esterlinas GBP). Los pagos son transferidos utilizando ACH (en USD), SEPA (en EUR) y BACS (en GBP).

¿Cómo puedo aplicar para el servicio?

La aplicación para este servicio se encuentra disponible para todos los cuentahabientes de Payoneer y estará sujeta a revisión y aprobación por el departamento de Global Payment Service.

Si usted no puede ver la opción del Global Payment Service en su cuenta payoneer en línea, o inclusive si ya posee solo el US Payment Service y desea aplicar por EU y/o UK Payment Service, puede hacerlo contactando a nuestro equipo de Atención al Cliente.

¿De qué compañías puedo recibir pagos a través de este servicio?

Usted puede recibir pagos de cualquier empresa localizada en EEUU, Europa y/o el Reino Unido acorde a los Términos y Condiciones del Global Payment Service.

Actualmente ya tengo el Global Payment Service. ¿Cómo puedo ver los datos de mi cuenta?

Para ver los detalles del Global Payment Service, siga las siguientes instrucciones:

1. Ingrese a su cuenta Payoneer en línea.
    2. Haga clic en la pestaña "Recibir".
    3. Haga clic en "Global Payment Service".
    4. Eliga en la columna de la izquierda la divisa (USD, EUR y/o GBP).
    5. En la columna de la derecha, podrá ver los datos de la cuenta de recepción de pagos acorde a la divisa.

¿Cuánto es el costo del Servicio?

US Payment Service: 1% del valor total de la transferencia.
    EU y UK Payment Service: No hay costo.

¿Cuánto es el límite de pagos que puedo recibir?

No hay límite en la cantidad de pagos que pueda recibir.

¿Puedo enviar fondos utilizando este servicio?

El Global Payment Service puede ser utilizado únicamente para recibir pagos. Cualquier intento de enviar fondos utilizando los detalles de la cuenta será rechazado. Todos los pagos recibidos utilizando este servicio se cargarán directamente en su Tarjeta Prepagada Mastercard® con la cuál podrá utilizar para hacer pagos en línea, en comercios y retirar en cajeros automáticos.

Para más información sobre cómo puede recibir fondos en su cuenta Payoneer, visite nuestro Blog en Español.

• alexandre
    alexandre Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2021
    la usaba para que me depositaran de una página de internet, pero no la usé, sin embargo si hubo ciertos depósitos, la quiero usar nuevamente, pero no se el numero de mi cuenta.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,573

@alexandre ¡Hola! Si desea ver sus detalles de cuenta para recibir pagos a través del Global Payment Service le invitamos a revisar este enlace para ver cómo acceder a sus detalles de cuenta y utilizar el servicio: https://payoneer-es.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/18986/

Si con número de cuenta se refiere a su número de cliente Payoneer, por favor note que podrá visualizar esto ingresando en su cuenta Payoneer en línea. Verá su número de cliente debajo del mensaje de bienvenida al iniciar sesión.

Para iniciar sesión en su cuenta, recuerde que su nombre de usuario es el correo electrónico que utilizó para registrarse.

¡Saludos!

• danielwrites
    danielwrites Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2020
    So, my client's company decides to pay through TransferWise, and I input my Payoneer US Global bank details as required. A few hours later, TransferWise sends me an email that the payment has been made to the said bank. How long does it take for the balance to appear on my Payoneer account?
  • ocgranado
    ocgranado Member Posts: 1
    Hola, soy nueva en payoneer. Quiero poner mis datos de cuenta en la empresa para que voy a trabajar, pero no se donde puedo ver esos datos. Estoy siguiendo los pasos que me aparencen ahi y no me esta funcionando. En la pestaña "recibir" solo me aparece "asociados", nada de Global Payment Service. Por favor, donde sale la informacion de mi cuenta?
  • fxpicasso
    fxpicasso Member Posts: 2
    I every one, i need some help here, im new on payoneer and my account does not have access to global payment services, what do i have to do to be elegível to have Global Playment Services on my account dashboard?
  • scope77
    scope77 Member Posts: 2
    Hello, after a long time of inactivity my receiving account was disabled/deleted. Now, I'm back and planning to request for a new Euro receiving account and I'm wondering is it possible to choose or request a specific European country to be assigned to that account or do I just get a random country? FYI: I'm supposed to receive payments from Google AdSense and they're only issuing payments to bank accounts which details match the user's country of residence. Thanks.
  • monidhanam
    monidhanam Confirm Email, Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

I Work remotely for an Australian company and I want to receive my regular payments through Payoneer in AUD.

I created an account and got approved but the only currencies available are USD, EUR, and GBP.

The auto-reply to my question was:

Go to the Receive tab and select Global Payment Service
    On the left, you will have a list of currencies. Click on the currency you would like to add (Currencies for which you do not yet have a receiving account are marked with a ‘+’ symbol)
    Press on the Apply Now button to start the application process

But on the Global Payment Service, there is no '+ symbol' for AUD or anything of the sort.
    Please help me with this issue.

Regards,
    Sankaran A
  • bluebell
    bluebell Member Posts: 2
    Global Payment Service is not available in my account. How do I get the Global Payment Service details to receive payments from Amazon?

Also, I have resent the 'Driver's License Held Next To Face Profile' for my account verification.
  • donoxo1
    donoxo1 Member Posts: 2
    I Got a pyment to my account which was pending for a while . few days later it was declined . The reason was that i cant receive business payment to my account . What do i do ?
  • Valentino_Payoneer
    Valentino_Payoneer Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 172 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for your message @donoxo1

The email that you have received after the payment was declined should contain all the relevant information.

We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.

• MarianaRavaglio
    MarianaRavaglio Member Posts: 2
    Global Payment Service is not available in my account. How do I get the Global Payment Service details to receive payments from my company?

Also, I have sent my id and documents to be aproved and yet nothing, has been a 30 days already
  • faqrul16
    faqrul16 Member Posts: 2
    Global Payment Service has disappeared from my account somehow. How can I get it back. Can you provide any help? @Valentino_Payoneer .
  • Haxhija
    Haxhija Member Posts: 1
    @Valentino_Payoneer hey i hope you are good! I have try more time to transfer my payment from cash app to payoneer accaunt.. i have got msg from cash app ' invalide number' i have put routing number,number accaunt and didnt working.. please help me..My bussines its pending because i cant make the transfer..
  • Claudy
    Claudy Member Posts: 1
    Good day. My customer ID is 42096407 and for the past two months, I have been unable to use my money which is a total sum of 306 dollars being held by Payoneer. I was asked to get additional documents although I already sent my National ID card, and after much complaints and automated replies, I applied for a driver's license which I finally obtained today. I obtained the temporary document since the permanent one can only be ready after two months, and I need the money for my university education and personal requirements. Now it has been rejected on the grounds that it is a photocopy, which it is not. It is the original document, but it only looks that way because it is a temporary document. Please, resolve this issue for me. I am already frustrated.
  • ferashamo
    ferashamo Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

i am an amazon affiliate, i want to receive my profits from amazon by payoneer..

so i need my payoneer account number to share it with amazon.

please note that i opened my account and clicked receive, but global payment service option is not available.... please advice me what can i do???.

regards,
  • VERNIKA
    VERNIKA Member Posts: 2
    Why the global payement service option not appear???
    Hello, it's been more than 10 business days since I submitted my account creation request. So far I don't see GLOBAL PAYMENT SERVICE on my account.
  • KayMD
    KayMD Member Posts: 6

i recently found out i can transfer paypal funds to payoneer, however there is no "Global Payment Service" menu in the receive menu list which is required to do so.

I really want to transfer funds from my paypal to my payoneer account as i am prefereing to use payoneer for majority of my transfers.

I would really appreciate it if you replay me soon. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Customer ID : 37357141

• asmasultana
    asmasultana Member Posts: 2
    I need to get the city name for 'Barclays Banks' in my GBP account. I can't get in touch with the Payoneer team. Bring a solution please.
  • Hannah_Payoneer
    Hannah_Payoneer Confirm Email, Member Posts: 449 ✭✭✭

Hi @VERNIKA

Please make sure that your Verification Center Is filled in, once you do this please contact our Customer Care team for more personalized guidance. We thank you for understanding :)

• Hannah_Payoneer

Hi @KayMD

If you do not see the Global Payment Service inside your account please make sure that your verification center is filled in completely.

Please feel free to contact us and we can review why your account does not currently have the Global Payment Service.

• NonikNone
    NonikNone Member Posts: 2
    I am using my payoneer card to deposit into some services and this service also has a widthdrawal option to the card over card number. If I withdraw to payoneer card via its number, will it accept it? Thank you.
  • Hannah_Payoneer

Hey there @NonikNone its best to use the Global Payment Service for receiving payments, please remember that you can only use the Global Payment Service to receive from companies in the countries that are corresponding to the currencies, so with the USD account you can receive from Companies in the United States, with the GPB account you can receive from companies in countries who use GBP and with your EURO account you can receive from companies in countries that use EURO as their main currency.

For more information about Global Payment Service.

You are also alway welcome to contact us

• Naj2021
    Naj2021 Member Posts: 2
    I just recently joined payoneer and provided all the information needed. I need the account number and routing number to start receiving payments but cannot find the information. When I click on recieve I don't find global payment services. What is happening? I need help!

Someone has posted this problem before. Plz help me.
  • Hannah_Payoneer

Hi @Naj2021 ! To view the details of your Global Payment Service please follow these instructions:

1) Please go to your Payoneer Account

2) Click on the "Receive" Menu

3) Select the "Global Payment Service" Tab

4) Select the relevant currency to view the details

If this does not work please don't hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help you

• Gabriel029_
    Gabriel029_ Member Posts: 2
    So I received a 200 GBP payment from a company I don't know about and also didn't do anything to receive it, like some paid online task. What do I do with that money? Help, pls.
  • Hannah_Payoneer

hi @Gabriel029_ please contact us and we will be glad to help with the investigation on this payment. You can also check your funding sources and check who may have your Global Payment Service details to pay into your account.

• amyderungs
    amyderungs Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

I'm trying to complete the Payments section of my Amazon Associate application and seem to need the following information about Payoneer:
    Country of Bank
    Bank name
    Address of bank
    Account number

Where do I find this information? Or am I doing something wrong? I am located in South Africa and want to be paid in USD.
    Can anybody help please?
  • Hannah_Payoneer

Hey @amyderungs

you should be able to do this by using your Global Payment Service details- You should find all of this information here. If you have trouble finding it please let us know and we will be glad to assist!

• josecrown
    josecrown Member Posts: 1
    @danielwrites Could you update the result? So you received through transferwise to your US global bank account?
    I also need to receive via transfer so want to know the exact method.
    Regards.
  • Hannah_Payoneer

HI @josecrown typically it takes 5 business days for a transfer going through the Global Payment Service to reach your Payoneer account if you have any questions or if you see any delay please contact us

• ofbicakci
    ofbicakci Member Posts: 3
    I want to get ACH transfer from an american company.
    Is it enough to provide USD account information on my Payooner account?
    Does Payooner need to have any agreement with this company?
  • Hannah_Payoneer

Hey there @ofbicakci

To view the details of your Global Payment Service please follow these instructions:

1. Please go to your Payoneer Account
    2. Click on the"Receive" menu
    3. Select the "Global Payment Service" tab
    4. Select the relevant currency to view the details

You will give the details associated with your USD account to the company.

Kindly note that payments transferred via the US Payment Service can take up to 5 business days to be funded on your account once the payment is received by Payoneer. If you see that the payment has passed this time frame, kindly contact us so that we can review the issue.

We do not need to have a prior agreement with the company who is paying you is paying you from a Company/Business bank account. If the payment arrives from a bank account that is not Company/Business bank account, it will be canceled as we are no longer able to receive payments from individuals

• babeejay
    babeejay Member Posts: 2
    This is my first time trying Payoneer (I have been using Paypal since I started freelancing) and I am sort of regretting my decision. Paypal has a straightforward process, really. Payoneer, on the other hand, has a very complex and confusing process. I do not even know if my account has any types of limitations. I have already provided my ID and it was approved. I am not very sure if I have to fill out the Global Payment Service because upon logging in to the acct, there was no prompt to complete it. Payoneer also never sent me anything related to the upload of documents or completing the survey. Nevertheless, I have completed the survey but the status is still "under review". Can anyone enlighten me if I am still able to withdraw and receive payments? I have an upcoming transaction and I am not sure if this will appear on my balance as I do not have any idea if my acct is active and working. Srsly, I cannot even get hold of anyone from Payoneer. They kept on rejecting my live chat support requests.
  • Hannah_Payoneer

hey there @babeejay

We appreciate that you provided the questionnaire, it will be reviewed when the system detects a certain amount of funds arriving into your Global Payment Service account because you have already provided the information you should have a quicker review time.

• marijobe
    marijobe Member Posts: 2
    Hi! I'm setting up a payment method on Google Play. It asks for SWIFT BIC. I can't seem to figure out what to put there. Need help. Thanks!
  • Mexico4realjourneys
    Mexico4realjourneys Member Posts: 2
    hello there. I am a newby and technologically challenged.
    I need help to figure out how I should do to receive money from american, european, canadian, british customers? I am not an enterprise and they are not an enterprise neither. Its just plain wire transfers that we need. Help pls. And thank you and greetings from Playa del Carmen
  • Hannah_Payoneer

hey there @Mexico4realjourneys

Please note that the Global Payment Service is designed to receive payments from companies in various countries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuI2WD81_RA

• remardi
    remardi Member Posts: 2
    I need a customer s payment solution for my e-commerce website, Does Payoneer can help?
    I need to link my Paypal account to my Payoneer Bank account, is this possible?
    Thank you
  • Hannah_Payoneer

Hey there @remardi

You can link your Global Payment Service Account to your Paypal account to transfer funds from Paypal to your Payoneer account, there is not currently a way to receive payments directly from your website to Payoneer. This is a great blog post that might be able to help you with other solutions.

• kamalabdullay
    kamalabdullay Member Posts: 6
    Hello.

Under verification center I see that "Global payment service questionnaire" is under review. But no any requests. Is there any problem?

Thank you.
  • Hannah_Payoneer

Hi @kamalabdullay

Please note that while we appreciate that you provided the questionnaire, it is currently unnecessary for it to be reviewed. The review will be triggered when the system detects a certain amount of funds arriving into your Global Payment Service account because you have already provided the information you should have a quicker review time.

Remember the FAQ is here for you if you have any additional questions, you can also always contact us!

• kamalabdullay
    kamalabdullay Member Posts: 6
    @Hannah_Payoneer Hi. Thanks for quick response. Is it a hard process? I would like to know my funds are safe or not
  • Hannah_Payoneer

It is not a hard proces, it is just currently not necessary

• pankajd
    pankajd Member Posts: 2
    while receiving global payments where can i get sort codes
  • Hannah_Payoneer
    edited June 2021

Hi @pankajd

To view the details of your Global Payment Service please follow these instructions:

1. Please go to your Payoneer Account
    2. Click on the "Receive" menu
    3. Select the "Global Payment Service" tab
    4. Select the relevant currency to view the details

Please note this service is designed ONLY for local payments from company bank accounts

• robeert92
    robeert92 Confirm Email, Member Posts: 2
    Hi i need help to link my paypal account to my payoneer account i need a swift code that i do not have and goverment id(?
  • Hannah_Payoneer

Hey, @robeert92 You may use your Payoneer account to receive funds from eWallets using the Global Payment Service. In order to do so, you can add a new bank account to your eWallet account, and enter your Global Payment Service details.

You can view your Global Payment Service details by logging into your Payoneer account, going to the “Receive” menu, and clicking on "Global Payment Service". We currently offer our Payment Services in EUR, USD, GBP, JPY, CNH, CAD, and AUD currencies.

Any payments transferred to the account are subject to approval and will be loaded directly to your Payoneer account. The time it takes for the payment to reach Payoneer is up to the sender. Electronic transfer payments usually take between 2-5 business days.

Note: some eWallets (like Paypal) will not allow adding bank details before verifying a payment method, such as a credit/debit card.

• usmanali787
    usmanali787 Confirm Email, Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

My customer was trying to transfer money into my GBP account but said that the account is not recognisable. I asked him to transfer the money anyways and I was lucky to able to receive it.

My question is do we really need to mention the bank name (Barclays) or will the account number and sort code suffice? In case bank name needs to be provided, do we mentikn Payoneer or Barclays?
  • Hannah_Payoneer

Hi @usmanali787

Please note that if your customer is not paying from a company bank account, then the payment cannot be accepted by Payoneer. In the case that the paying client is coming from a company bank account, then you may need to verify your receiving bank account.

• natahel1980
    natahel1980 Member Posts: 5
    I am having issues getting my global payment questionare approved and i submitted my national id, it was approved my the questionare still pending review, and i want to know what i need to do, or if this is something that i will need to complete everytime a new company send me a payment.
    Because i work as a freelancer for differents companies.
  • Hannah_Payoneer

Hi there @natahel1980

Please note that the Global Payment Service Questionnaire will be reviewed at a certain threshold, it should not delay any incoming payments.

• natahel1980
    natahel1980 Member Posts: 5
    So it wont be affecting any payment i will get in the future from any company i work , because i work as interpreter for Lionbridge .
  • Hannah_Payoneer

You are correct @natahel1980 :smile:

• mzanlongo
    mzanlongo Member Posts: 0
    edited October 2021
    Hola, soy Martín de Argentina. Hace unos años tengo abierta una cuenta payoneer la cual utilizaba principalmente para recibir fondos desde Paypal. En la actualidad necesito cobrar dinero desde EEUU pero al ingresar a la sección global payments he visto que todas las cuentas receptoras han sido eliminadas. Envío mensajes a soporte pero los cierran sin responder, me llegó un e-mail que decía que si mi cuenta no podía recibir pagos globales, podía aplicar a una nueva cuenta, la cual intenté abrir con un e-mail diferente que casi inmediatamente fue rebotado indicando que ya tengo una cuenta. A alguien le pasó algo similar, necesito saber que ocurre. Un saludo.
  • Fernanda_Payoneer
    Fernanda_Payoneer Confirm Email, Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member Posts: 22 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hola @mzanlongo !
    Muchas Gracias por tu pregunta y es un gusto ayudarle.

Existen casos en que hay la necesidad de aplicar a una nueva cuenta para tener disponible el servicio de pagos globales.

Si tienes duda de cómo hacerlo, contacte nuestro equipo de atención al cliente aqui.

Que tengas un lindo dia!

• LDP
    LDP Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2021
    Hola! quisiera saber como es el tema de las cuentas receptoras del Global System Payment.
    ¿Puedo usarlas solamente de compartirles a mis empresas los datos para que me depositen allí?
    ¿El dinero llega directo a mi cuenta Payoneer, queda en lo que es el balance y luego yo decido si dejarlo en mi balance o transferirlo?
    Muchas gracias!
  • abdelhakimfougarzi
    abdelhakimfougarzi Member Posts: 2
    can i log in to the bank of america using the infos i have on my payoneer account?
    if so what should i do to get the user and password?
  • Hannah_Payoneer

Hi there @abdelhakimfougarzi

Please note the Bank of America details are just a virtual receiving account, you will not have access to login into the Bank of America account you will have all the details necessary inside your Payoneer account.

• mtcastro
    mtcastro Member Posts: 1
    Hola, como estas? Estoy con el mismo tema, me podrias decir por favor como lo has resuelto? saludos
  • MarkRoland
    MarkRoland Member Posts: 2
    Hi, I have an approved account on payoneer from the USA (the virtual account that payoneer gives to you), it's with first century bank, and payoneer provided the necessary info to make a direct transfer to it (My routing number and account number)

My question is: If a company wants to pay me but don't want to go through payoneer invoice system, and they try to transfer my funds to the account on first century bank, will the funds show on payoneer?
  • Hannah_Payoneer

Hello @MarkRoland

When you provide your First Century Bank details to the company that wishes to pay you they will be able to pay directly into that account which is linked to your Payoneer account and you will be able to see the incoming payment on your main Payoneer page or by going to activity and then transactions, you will not be able to log into First Century Bank all the relevant details you will need are accessible inside of Payoneer. If you have any questions that are specific to your account please contact us and the customer care team will be glad to help you :smile:

• Tajuddinzony
    Tajuddinzony Member Posts: 2
    I am a freelancer. I am working in different marketplaces. Recently I have been working in a European marketplace and I have won a contest... So to take that money I need to add EUR currency in account. But I am not getting EUR currency to the Global payment Service page in my account. My account is all verified. Not getting any live chat/ call support as well. It will be my pleasure If anyone help me to add the new currency and get paid in EUR. Thank you
  • Hannah_Payoneer

Hi @Tajuddinzony

Please note that the request for a EUR virtual bank account will be able to happen within your Payoneer account In order to apply, please log into your Payoneer account, and perform the following steps:
    1. Click on the "Receive" tab at the top of the screen and click on Global Payment Service.
    2. Find the relevant currency you wish to add.
    3. Click in the plus sign and your request should be submitted.
    4. You should receive a confirmation message.
    Once you complete this process, we will receive your request. Please note that each request is manually reviewed and is subject to eligibility.

Alternatively, you may contact customer care and request for them to add the currency to your account for you.

Please note all payments coming into your Global Payment Service must be in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.

• zen_1th
    zen_1th Member Posts: 2
    I wanna add a receiving account to create Amazon seller account. Issue is, I can't provide the store url in the questionaire. As to create Amazon seller account I need to provide bank details.

I am lost here. I can't create either of them as they both depend on each other.

Any solutions?
  • Kiara_Payoneer
    Kiara_Payoneer Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @zen_1th , we are glad to know that you're planning to use Payoneer as a method of payment for your Amazon store.

In your case, as you still don't have the store URL, we advise you to fill out the questionnaire with www.payoneer.com , once you filled out the questionnaire, you'll have your receiving account details and you'll be able to proceed with the Amazon seller account registration.

If you have any further questions feel free to reach out to us again!

• zen_1th
    zen_1th Member Posts: 2
    Thanks a lot! it worked like charm.
  • vectormapper
    vectormapper Member Posts: 1
    I sent $ 150 from my bank BANCO POPULAR DOMINICANO about 10 days ago. And I did not received this money.
    Account details are correct. USD in US
    I have SWIFT copy
    So, i need the Payoneer card for connect it to Stripe, and then - use as payment method on my site https://vectormap.net/
    How can i receive the FIRST payment to get a CARD - if i have only PERSONAL banc account in Banco Popular Dominicano
  • Elena_Payoneer
    Elena_Payoneer Member, Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member Posts: 535 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @vectormapper ! Thanks for reaching out.

Please keep in mind that self-loading your account is not something we support at the moment and it's against our T&C's. Luckily, there are plenty other ways to receive payments to your Payoneer account.

If the transfer was sent to your USD receiving account details, it should be automatically rejected and returned to your bank account within 10 business days. I would also try checking the transfer status with your local bank.

If we can help you with anything else, please let us know!

• Katievn
    Katievn Confirm Email, Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2023
    Hello,
    I'm living in Vietnamese and I've been working at a company based in Korea as a freelancer.
    I've opened a US (USD) receiving account in Payoneer but they said that account is used for local bank transfers within the US in USD via the ACH network only.
    So, I wonder if a company in Korea can transfer money to this account for me?
  • Kiara_Payoneer

Hi @Katievn,

I understand that you'd like to know more about our USD receiving account.

What you were told by our representatives it's true. If you have a regular USD account, this account will only be able to process local transfers, from companies of United States of America and in USD.

You can contact our Customer Support Center to check your account's eligibility for other receiving accounts.

• JOSE_TUBA2023
    JOSE_TUBA2023 Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I am new on Payneer. I would like to know how to get my routing number and account number. I have watched a couple of videos on YouTube but the interface and layout of payoneer that is shown in those videos seemed to be different from what I actually see now.
  • Elena_Payoneer
    Elena_Payoneer Member, Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member Posts: 535 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey @JOSE_TUBA2023 ! We moved your question to this forum discussion, where you might find some answers to your question. If you need any help along the way, we're here for you!

• rrrokhtar
    rrrokhtar Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2023
    Hi everyone!

I am working with a company, which is located in Canada they use Royal Bank of Canada to send the salary to me I was wondering if I can use my bank account which is provided by Payoneer (Community Federal Savings Bank) They send USD and that bank account is USD, the question here in the account guidelines at Payoneer that says (Wire transfers are not supported) is that meant to be not supported from the personal accounts only (upon that third question on that page: https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/33408/~/receiving-accounts-for-swift-%28wire%29-transfers-%E2%80%93-faq

My question: Will I be able to receive money from a business account as a wire transfer or what will happen if they tried to do that (their bank account is on Royal Bank of Canada?

Thanks so much
  • Kiara_Payoneer

@Kiara_Payoneer said:
    Hi @Katievn,

I understand that you'd like to know more about our USD receiving account.

What you were told by our representatives it's true. If you have a regular USD account, this account will only be able to process local transfers, from companies of United States of America and in USD.

You can contact our Customer Support Center to check your account's eligibility for other receiving accounts.

Hi @rrrokhtar,

As mentioned above, our receiving accounts can only process ACH transfers for USD payments, this means that in order to receive USD I should come from a company from the USA in US dollar.

However, if it's relevant for you, contact our customer support and check with them if your account is eligible for Canadian dollar account, in this case you'd be able to get paid from a Canadian company is CAD.

• anzhela0130
    anzhela0130 Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2023
    I can't convert from USD to EUR directly in my Payoneer account because the system says "We don't support transferring to a balance whose currency is the same as your local currency". So I was wondering if it's possible to send USD directly to my EUR account in Payoneer. Or maybe there's some other solution for this.

Thanks.
  • Kiara_Payoneer

Hi @anzhela0130 ,

We understand you'd like to receive directly EUR to your USD receiving account, unfortunately this is not possible. Each receiving account is designed to receive it's own currency, this is why you own different currency receiving accounts.

In regard to the convertion service, indeed it's not available to convert to your local currency. We apologize for this inconvenience.

• TreasureT
    TreasureT Confirm Email, Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2023
    Good day everyone. Please I want to know if Payoneer offers UK or US account number provision for non-residents. And if they, how do i go about getting one. Thank you.
  • Kiara_Payoneer

Good day @TreasureT !

Yes, Payoneer does offer UK and US account services for non-residents. They provide receiving accounts that allow you to receive payments in local currencies as if you had a local bank account in the UK or the US.

To learn more about this service, please scroll through this discussion and if you still have questions, feel free to reach out to us!

• Oscar_G
    Oscar_G Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2023
    I already set up my Payoneer account to receive transfers in the USA. (Bank Account)
    My employer company does not have a Payoneer account.
    Can they deposit my payments into my Payoneer account to receive transfers?
  • Kiara_Payoneer

Hi @Oscar_G

On this page you'll find more information about our receiving account, once your USD account is set up, there's no need for your payer to own a Payoneer account. You just have to provide them with your USD receiving account information and they can proceed with the transfer.

1) Please go to your Payoneer Account

2) Click on the "Receive" Menu

3) Select the "Global Payment Service" Tab

4) Select the relevant currency to view the details

If this does not work please don't hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help you

• butterflygarden
    butterflygarden Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2023
    :s If my employer is paying me CHF (swiss franc) using my Euro Receiving Account Details, will it get settled into my account as it says here: https://checkoutdocs.payoneer.com/docs/supported-currencies

"All transactions that are in other currencies are converted to USD and settled to your USD balance."

Or will it get rejected?
  • Kiara_Payoneer

HI @butterflygarden,

Thank you for reaching out with your question. We understand you are concerned about receiving CHF (Swiss Franc) payments into your Euro Receiving Account.

Please note that it's important to ensure that you only receive Euro payments to your Euro Receiving Account to avoid any potential issues or rejection of transactions. If you receive CHF payments to your Euro Receiving Account, there may be complications during the conversion process and it'll most probably be rejected.

We recommend discussing the payment options with your employer and advising them to use your EUR receiving details for Euro payments. This will help ensure a smooth and seamless transfer of funds into your account without any rejection or conversion complications.

If you have any further questions or require additional assistance, please feel free to reach out to our support team.

Thank you for choosing Payoneer.