Can't Add my Payoneer card to my Paypal

Err0r
Err0r Member Posts: 14

So i got my Payoneer Master card today but the problem is when i try to add it to my Paypal account it says : This credit card has been denied by the bank that issued your credit card. For details on why your card was denied, please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department. Or, you may want to try adding a different credit card.

and i have Activated my card please help me :/

Comments

• Err0r

anyone?

• waleed1436
    waleed1436 Member Posts: 6

Add some Balance to Card At least 5$ must be in your card

• Err0r

how can i add? i have on my paypal can i add from my Paypal?

• Melisa
    Melisa Community Manager Administrator Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi! You can read about how to add funds to your Payoneer card here: http://blog.payoneer.com/how-to-add-funds-to-your-payoneer-account-payoneer/

Melisa

Payoneer Director of Community 

• Err0r
    edited June 2013

my friend tried to add from his Master card but it says Pivate Loads are not supported for this card.

man i really need help asap :/ please help me

• Melisa

Hi! Please note that for accounts that are active in receiving payments using our US Payment Service, or from any of our partners (which are companies/sites that pay with Payoneer), you will have the additional option of receiving private loads

Melisa

• Err0r

I cant Understand a Word what u really mean :/ Please tell me in Detail .

Thanx

• Melisa

I'm sorry my reply wasn't clear enough, For further information on this matter, please feel free contact our Customer Support team.

Melisa

• Err0r

well man thanx for your help but i cant Transfer money from Paypal because its not connected and i want to add it to my paypal thats why i need 5$ can anyone please help me please

• Uzair Ahmed
    Uzair Ahmed Member Posts: 7

So why dont you First Add bank Account Of payoneer First  :thumbsu:

• Err0r

Uzair My paypal is limited and i cant transfer fund to the bank i already added the bak btw i have 83$ so if i add Card my account will be back to normal :/

• Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

If your PayPal is already limited, you will not be able to add your Payoneer card until you have funds loaded to it. In this case you can add a local debit card of your own, and once you have verified your PayPal account you can then add your US Payment Service.

In addition you can receive payments to your card from companies/sites that pay with Payoneer (such as freelance marketplaces, affiliate networks, etc).