Cardholder Statement

Cardholder Statement confirmation?
Recently i had a failed transaction, the ATM "failed to connect with my bank" it said.
The money was drawn from my account, i contacted support, got the Cardholder Statement, filled it in
and send it back by answering the mail with attached copys of the Cardholder Statement and that from the bank.
That was a few days ago and i did not recive any confirmation for my mail or if it is in process.
I don't want to wait until the 30-day period is over, what should i do to get an information if was recieved or not?

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Dirk wrote:

Recently i had a failed transaction, the ATM "failed to connect with my bank" it said.
    The money was drawn from my account, i contacted support, got the Cardholder Statement, filled it in
    and send it back by answering the mail with attached copys of the Cardholder Statement and that from the bank.
    That was a few days ago and i did not recive any confirmation for my mail or if it is in process.
    I don't want to wait until the 30-day period is over, what should i do to get an information if was recieved or not?

Hi Dirk,

Sorry for the failed transaction. Our support just had a huge increase in tickets this week, so we are a bit delayed in getting back to people. (We have already hired additional staff that start training Monday.) If you post your ticket ID here (starts with LTK), I will check for you.
    Talia
  • DirkDirk Posts: 2Member
    Thank You, i got the mail now, it came just a few hours after my posting here, that makes me feel much better now.
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Dirk wrote:

Thank You, i got the mail now, it came just a few hours after my posting here, that makes me feel much better now.

Great, I'm happy.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with. B)
    Talia