Passport and today's papers next to face were not approved to reissue my card

bp2020bp2020 Member Posts: 3
edited November 2020 in Popular Questions and Tips
Please help me, my ID is 8428620. I did exactly what verification center wanted to reissue my card, held passport next to my face on one side and today's papers on the other side, posted as jpg file, but it was not accepted. Passport picture is clearly visible and when you zoom in all the data on a passport are clearly visible and date on a papers is also clearly visible, month on papers is written in letters but it says 19.novembar 2020. It is in local language, but it is obvious that date is the same as a posting date to Verification center which is 19 Nov 2020. I don't have an idea why it was not accepted and I can't do any better than that. Please help.

Comments

• bp2020bp2020 Member Posts: 3
    I've got an explanation from customer support, Reference Number: 201130-006282

I did what they asked for and got this message as an approval:
    "Our team reviewed the documents you submitted and your Payoneer card(s) will be kept active"
    That was 2 days ago but when I go to verification center it still have status "under review" and in Settings->Payoneer cards it says ordered on 16 Nov 2020, Status: "Pending Approval".

I'm very confused now, this verification was part of ordering a new card, so if I assume if I've got an approval status shouldn't be "Pending Approval"? Please answer me is this normal to still have that status 2 days after approval or something went wrong?

My Customer ID: 8428620
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

Hello there,

Unfortunately we are unable to assist with specific account-related issues on the Payoneer community forum. Please be sure to contact customer care via phone (1 (800) 251-2521) or chat (if applicable) if you are seeking assistance with something on your online account.

We also encourage you to view the many different announcements as your question or concern may have been addressed in one of those threads.

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.