Account Blocked

Hello!!!
I have problem to login in my account. I see Account Blocked! Please contact customer support. I correctly enter the e-mail and password!!! And after a few hours the same message that the account is blocked If I try to reset the "lost password" and enter my email address i see "Wrong details" above email address???
Sorry for my bad writing in English :) After one, two, ... five hours the same message "accaunt is BLOCKED"
I sent several e-mail to Customer Support and the answer is always the same
"Customer Support Response
What to do if my account is locked?
Multiple login attempts with invalid information will cause your account to be locked for 30 minutes, after which the account will be automatically unlocked.
Your username is the e-mail address listed on your account. If you have forgotten your password, please go to www.payoneer.com, select My Account, and use the button labeled “If you do not remember your password”. Please make sure you have the correct account details before logging in."

My account is still blocked :(

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    IvicaNS wrote:

Hello!!!
    I have problem to login in my account. I see Account Blocked! Please contact customer support. I correctly enter the e-mail and password!!! And after a few hours the same message that the account is blocked If I try to reset the "lost password" and enter my email address i see "Wrong details" above email address???
    Sorry for my bad writing in English :) After one, two, ... five hours the same message "accaunt is BLOCKED"
    I sent several e-mail to Customer Support and the answer is always the same
    "Customer Support Response
    What to do if my account is locked?
    Multiple login attempts with invalid information will cause your account to be locked for 30 minutes, after which the account will be automatically unlocked.
    Your username is the e-mail address listed on your account. If you have forgotten your password, please go to www.payoneer.com, select My Account, and use the button labeled “If you do not remember your password”. Please make sure you have the correct account details before logging in."

My account is still blocked :(

Hi,

PLease contact our support team so they can help you: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx They will check to see why it is blocked and let you know.

Please know that after 6 months of inactivity, cards are automatically blocked.
    Talia