Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Pending Payments - FAQ

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 1,302
edited December 2020 in Popular Questions and Tips

So, your payment reflected on your Payoneer Account, but you notice it has yet to be approved, what should you do? Not to worry! We are here to provide you with some insight as to why your payment is pending and how to proceed

Why are payments stopped for a review?

Here at Payoneer, our payment approval team is regularly reviewing accounts so that we can assure that we as a company comply to the different regulations and laws that we're required to follow. This is the general reason when payments go into review.

Payments from affiliated companies

Payments received from any of our affiliated companies are generally reflected within the same day, depending on the loading option you selected. Sometimes, more information such as a government issued photo ID or a questionnaire pertaining to your line of business will be requested. In most cases, our team approves the payment once the requested information is provided given it is sufficient and fulfill the verification requirements. **It is best to upload any requested verification right away to avoid any delays in processing. **

Payments via the Global Payment Service or Payment Requests

If you received a payment from a company via the Global Payment Service, credit card or E-check payments, the process is very similar but sometimes these verifications can take a little bit longer. The reason being is that we are not familiar with the paying merchants or your clients, so it requires an extra step to ensure all types of payments are within our Terms of Service. Credit card payments may also involve requesting for more information from the client specifically. When this happens, it is important to stay on top of it and make sure that your client received the email and will provide the necessary information! Sometimes we will need for you to fill a questionnaire that answers a set of question regarding the nature of the payment. It is also best to answer this in as much detail as possible as well as to provide any necessary links you feel will aid us in understanding your line of business.

Making sure to check updates via email

In all cases, please stay updated on the status of your payment. It is important to ensure that you do not miss any emails from our support team if more information was indeed requested to proceed in reviewing the payment. You can check both your verification center and your emails as it will be notified in both cases.

General processing time and support team

It is also important to note that payment approvals can take on average 3-5 business days, not including the weekend. So if you received a payment on the weekend, the first day that counts as a review is the following business day. Our support team is always here to guide you and if you feel that you have waited too long without receiving an update, you are more than welcome to contact us and we will be happy to follow up on your case.

Further links for more information

We advise you to check out our blog that explains how to check the status of your payment as well as what to do if your payment is pending: https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/33925/kw/pending

We also advise you to check out the following blog on how to ensure you are fulfilling the verification requirements: https://blog.payoneer.com/outsourcing/registration-identity-verification

Comments

• saifullah970
    saifullah970 Member Posts: 1
    Today my client in germany paid me through bank transfer against my payment request but didn't not receive any email and payment request still marked as pending
  • KazPayoneer
    KazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

Hi!

As you all may know, the we may request the approval of documents for verification in order to clear any payment that is pending. In this regard, we typically request a government issued ID or a passport, and/or proof of residence. Luckily, we also have a thread that covers these requirements specifically so that you can see what we require when it comes to those documents.

Please see that thread here: Request for Documents FAQ

Additionally, you may notice that we are requesting that you provide a housing address.

This type of address that we need is one that accurately describes your house. It may not be the same address that you use as legal purposes, as the address format varies from country to country. Instead, whenever you provide an address, be sure that the following information is present:

House Number (if no number, a color)
    Street name (or number)
    City name
    [US only: state name]
    Country name
    Zip Code

So ultimately, the address you submit (regardless if it is a legal address that appears on legal documents) will be of the format:

12 Payoneer Street
    Payoneerland, USA, 00000.

Or, assuming you do not have a house number, and not a street name:

Pink House, Street 14
    Payoneerland, USA 00000.

In the event that you do not have a street name or number, you can instead use any nearby landmarks to describe the location of your house. For example:

Pink House, next to the main Church
    Payoneerland, USA 00000

The goal is to best describe your housing location. The reason we need this is for compliance.

Thank you!

• angelhy
    angelhy Member Posts: 2
    Hi
    The message received.
    To process your payment successfully, we need more information about your business
    Account profile verification
    Submit a screenshot of your account profile showing your name and business name
    The question/
    Please. Which page of my Shopify store should I provide?
  • ebenisaac125
    ebenisaac125 Member Posts: 3
    My payoneer account was blocked with pending payments. Please when will it be sent back to payment Source?
  • Valentino_Payoneer
    Valentino_Payoneer Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 172 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for your message @ebenisaac125

Please be advised that all the sent payments are returned to the loader in such cases.

We appreciate your cooperation and hope for your understanding.

• ebenisaac125
    ebenisaac125 Member Posts: 3
    How long does it take to be returned to the loader?
  • Valentino_Payoneer

@ebenisaac125 It takes few business days usually once the payment is canceled.

• JoseButch
    JoseButch Member Posts: 2
    My client had sent me two payments on the same day last Friday. One payment was already reviewed with ETA loaded while the other is still pending with no details at all. What confuses me is the 2nCan you help me checking the status of the other payment and why its still pending when both payments were sent on the same day?
  • Valentino_Payoneer
    edited April 2021

Hi @JoseButch

The first thing to do in this case is to check Verification Center in your online account to see if any information needs to be provided for a specific payment.

If you will see that a verification document was requested, please provide it.

In case further assistance is required, please contact our support team.

This discussion has been closed.