Cant add EUR as receiving account - Global Payment Service

I need EUR as receiving account but there is no option from me. I have options to add JPY and CAD, ofc I have USD and GBP. When trying to contact support by email they send automatically the email with the basically same text as on support centre on how to add new currency and issue is resolved. When trying to contact through chat they cancel it in 5 seconds. Can anyone help me on how I can contact them and add EUR on my Global Payment Service as I do need it urgently.

Comments

• goodboy66goodboy66 Member Posts: 1
    Same problems is I'm suffering.

I can't see euro account but I need euro account the most because most of the business I work with is located in Europe.

I have 1 GBP and 1 USD account BUT both don't support wire transfer.

And I only have the option to add JPY,CAD and Singapore account.

I really need EUR account please help.

live chat is unavailable and Everytime I email them I get a automatic reply.
  • JovanJJovanJ Member Posts: 3
    I have removed bank account from withdrawal and tried to add it back but now it is stuck on pending review. Cant delete Bank account to make a new Payoneer account. New Payoneer account is blocked. Can't get in contact with support at all, basically tried every option all automatic replays. Last option is to see with my company to pay to PayPal as this is just ridiculous
  • LynnPayoneerLynnPayoneer Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 109 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there, @JovanJ and @goodboy66

Eligibility for the Euro Payment Service is based on your activeness in receiving payments. Types of payments that can count for this include payments received from mass payout companies, payment requests, or other global payment service currencies (note: payments from eWallets through the global payment service or internet payment service providers won't count towards this eligibility)

You can contact customer support to check if your eligible. Please view the link below for information on how to contact support -

https://community.payoneer.com/en/discussion/73654/how-to-contact-the-payoneer-support-center

This discussion has been closed.