Releasing Incoming Payments To Another Payoneer Card

Hi,
I hope you help me here . because support is very poor ! 7 days with no answer they just sent me an answer now saying this not possible ( releasing payment to another card )

I chatted with customer support and discussed with them about my issue . As i said i need to release the payments i receive from partners to another payoneer card .
or transfer the vendor id to another payoneer card . the main request is to receive the payments at the other card .
help me please!

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    roma09 wrote:

Hi,
    I hope you help me here . because support is very poor ! 7 days with no answer they just sent me an answer now saying this not possible ( releasing payment to another card )

I chatted with customer support and discussed with them about my issue . As i said i need to release the payments i receive from partners to another payoneer card .
    or transfer the vendor id to another payoneer card . the main request is to receive the payments at the other card .
    help me please!

Hey,

Please PM me the ticket ID (Starts with LTK) and I'll be happy to look into the issue.

Thanks,

Edit: I see you have started multiple threads. Are these regarding the same issue? If so, CS has already replied to you via e-mail.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer