Card Has Not Approved Yet!

sushantasushanta Posts: 11Member
edited December 2011 in Ask The Community
hello, i sent request to order master card but it has not approved yet! number is 1206958. email is [email protected] please check it and help me.

Comments

• sushantasushanta Posts: 11Member
    i registered on odesk and applied for the master card on 4-12-2011 and the ordering process was successfull, i got another mail on 8-12-2011 that my card was not approved yet. the reference number for this matter is 1206958. i cant understand about the problem. please help me to approve the card.
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    sushanta wrote:

i registered on odesk and applied for the master card on 4-12-2011 and the ordering process was successfull, i got another mail on 8-12-2011 that my card was not approved yet. the reference number for this matter is 1206958. i cant understand about the problem. please help me to approve the card.

Hi Sushanta,

I checked your account and I see that we emailed you on December 8 with further instructions. If you can't find that email, please let me know so we can resend it.
    Talia
    when i login into payoneer account then it shows my card is not approved yet! i got only one mail on 8 december and it was my card was not approved.
    my friend also applied for card before 2 days i applied...his card was approved within 3 days but my card is still not approved. please tell me details what should i do for approving my card?
    what did you mean by further instructions? will you please tell it to me clearly? actually i have a little knowledge about this matter. thank you.
    sushanta wrote:

when i login into payoneer account then it shows my card is not approved yet! i got only one mail on 8 december and it was my card was not approved.

This email that said it wasn't approved asked that you have a payment pending from oDesk. Once you are ready to be paid, please send the payment to Payoneer and then reply to the email from Dec 8 to let us know a payment is waiting for you so we can approve it.
    Talia
    then why my friend did not send payment to payoneer and why his card approved only after successfull ordering?
    i have 0.00$ balance on odesk then how can i send payment to payoneer? please clear it to me.
    my pending odesk balance also 0.00$ on odesk.
    sushanta wrote:

my pending odesk balance also 0.00$ on odesk.

Hi,

I'm sorry, but every situation is different. I realize you may not have a payment now, but once you have performed a job on oDesk, you will have a payment waiting and then we can approve your card.
    Talia
    then why did you approved my friend's card? his balance is also 0$ and he did not apply for any job on odesk. why my faltu?
    if i load money in my card with other private way then will my card be approved?
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    sushanta wrote:

if i load money in my card with other private way then will my card be approved?

As Talia mentioned, each application is processed separately and many details and factors are taken into consideration.

You will need to wait until you have a pending payment from oDesk (not a private load).
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
    thank you.