Documents missing notification

SaleheenSaleheen Member Posts: 2
Recently i uploaded my Bank Statements for address verification. Its still under review.
I made a transaction with my card today and now i got an email after the problem you read below -

I got an option for about Add Missing Document. But when i click on it, it take me to verification centre and showing NO OPEN REQUIREMENTS. In message there is a deadline and its saying after 15th december they will be forced to disable my card. Why is this happening and what should i do now if payoneer don't give me an option to adding missing documents. I am so fed up about these things now. Seeking for a solution, its making me so embarrass.

I made a transaction with my card today and now i got an email with this message below -

Do you want to keep your prepaid card?
Today at 21:18
Hi ibne,

Recently, we informed you that your card would be closed due to inactivity following the transfer of all Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard® cards from Wirecard to our own licensed issuer in Ireland, Payoneer Europe Limited. The transfer was completed on September 2nd.

After that message was sent, we noticed an increase in your activity and we’re happy to inform you that you can keep your card from being closed by submitting some documents that will allow us to comply with Irish laws and card issuance regulations. See what’s missing by clicking the link below.

Add missing documents

What happens next?

If your submitted information is approved, we’ll be able to keep your card active as usual. If you cannot provide the information by December 15, 2020, we’ll be forced to close your card by the end of this year. If this happens, your remaining card balance will be redeemed to the corresponding currency balances in your Payoneer account.

Once you submit your information, we'll review it to make sure we have everything we need. Please wait to hear from us before inquiring about the status of your account. If you have any questions, contact us.

Stay healthy,
The Payoneer Team

Comments

• LynnPayoneerLynnPayoneer Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 109 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Saleheen thanks for your message.

This notification was a general reminder to make sure all requested documents have been submitted. If on your account everything is submitted and there's no open requirements in your "Verification Center" under "Settings", then you do not need to submit anything else at this time. If any additional information is needed, you'll be notified by email as to what is needed.

This discussion has been closed.