Payoneer is now a card issuer!
Following recent feedback from our customers, we are transferring all Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard® cards from Wirecard Solutions Limited to our own licensed issuer, Payoneer Europe Limited. This change is affective as of September 2, 2020.
Payoneer Europe is authorized as an e-money institution by the Central Bank of Ireland.
This important step gives you an increased sense of security as Payoneer will now be holding all your funds, with those on the card being held in safeguarded accounts managed by Payoneer Europe.
It affects both existing cards and all new cards that will be issued by Payoneer Europe right away.
There will be no change in the way you use your card or fees.
Why there is a change?
Two separate events affect this decision:
• Overwhelming feedback from our customers. Issuing our own card allows us to ensure that we can provide our customers with the service they need while keeping your funds completely secure in safeguard accounts managed by Payoneer Europe.
• Resulting in the separation of the United Kingdom from the EU we were working for a solution to continue providing customers with our card service at all jurisdictions and complying with new European regulations.
Should you have any additional questions, please see the following links:
Support FAQ about the change
You may ask any live questions about this change here:
Community FAQ about the change
- 21.7K All Categories
- 2.6K Getting Started
- 13 Read Before Posting
- 2.5K Meet and Greet
- 16.1K Official Support Community
- 13 News and Announcements
- 2K Popular Questions and Tips
- 13.9K Ask The Community
- 129 Payoneer Mobile App
- 970 Industry Discussions
- 723 Freelancers
- 115 Affiliates
- 131 eCommerce and Online Selling
- 2.4K Local Communities
- 881 Payoneer in Bangladesh
- 372 Payoneer in India
- 1.1K Payoneer in Pakistan
- 12 Payoneer Mobilizers- Events and Meetups