Can I have two cards!?

tanzilkhan
tanzilkhan Member Posts: 3

Can I have two payoneer mastercard? The card I have now is signed up from oDesk. That doesn't allow global transfer and some facilities. Can I apply for a second one? I want to use both of them to ease my transactions.

Thanks.

Comments

• Melisa
    Melisa Community Manager Administrator Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi! Please note that you can have a Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard, and our Global Bank Transfer Service with a different official Payoneer partner that offers this service.

Melisa

Payoneer Director of Community 

• buxspecial
    buxspecial Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Melisa wrote on June 13 2013, 12:20 PM: »

Hi! Please note that you can have a Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard, and our Global Bank Transfer Service with a different official Payoneer partner that offers this service.

Dear Melisa,  Mr. Tanzil Khan also asking that can i have two payoneer card at a time ?   You didn't answer this question.

In the meantime I also want to know, that how much accounts a member can make with the same name  and address while email is diffrent.???

A Payoneer card holder can make another account with diffrent name , address, email  on a same PC ??

Because my computer is not a home PC.  

• Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

We allow only (1) card and account per person. 

We do allow the use of the same PC to submit applications for multiple people, but each person has to physically submit the application themselves - you cannot submit it for them.

• buxspecial
    Nissim wrote on June 13 2013, 4:55 PM: »

We allow only (1) card and account per person. 

We do allow the use of the same PC to submit applications for multiple people, but each person has to physically submit the application themselves - you cannot submit it for them.

Thanks Mr.Nissim for timely replying.

I also want to know that, is it necessory for payment receiving from PayPal that Payoneer and PayPal account holder are same person.

is it necessory that Payoneer account holder Name and PayPal account holder name will be same for payment receiving from PayPal ???

for example, my Payoneer Account with the name of Naveed Riaz, is it necessory that my PayPal account must with the name of Naveed Riaz. then i receive the payment from PayPal ????

• Nissim

You are required to only receive payments from a valid PayPal account that belongs to you. If the name is different, we would require that you provide us with details/documents as to why the name is different and how it is related to you.

• buxspecial
    Nissim wrote on June 13 2013, 5:47 PM: »

You are required to only receive payments from a valid PayPal account that belongs to you. If the name is different, we would require that you provide us with details/documents as to why the name is different and how it is related to you.

Again thanks.  I live in pakistan and my country is not in the list when we make new PayPal account. So i purchase the verified account from another person.

That is the reasion, why i ask that question.

• Nissim

Please note that we do not support use of our US Payment Service with PayPal accounts that are not your own, or purchased from a 3rd party as this is against PayPal regulation. There is a high likelihood that PayPal will restrict or cancel your account.

• tanzilkhan
    tanzilkhan Member Posts: 3

Hello Melisa and Nissim,

Sorry for coming back to you late, was out for some works. So, what is the process of enabling Global Bank Transfer Service for my Payoneer mastercard. As I mentioned my card was issued via oDesk so it is bound with oDesk service. 

Thanks.

• Nissim

Unfortunately oDesk does not currently offer payments via our GBT Service. I would suggest contacting them or posting on their forum, asking to enable global bank transfers via Payoneer

• warsani
    warsani Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Nissim wrote on June 19 2013, 3:05 PM: »

Unfortunately oDesk does not currently offer payments via our GBT Service. I would suggest contacting them or posting on their forum, asking to enable global bank transfers via Payoneer

Is there any list which can define which payoneer partner support GBT (global bant transfer)?

• Romi
    Romi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

No, we don't have such a list. If you're working for a certain partner you will know what payments options they offer with Payoneer.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

This discussion has been closed.