I want to activate the global payment service and I want to get a US Community Federal Savings

SalahhachimiSalahhachimi Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
edited December 2020 in Popular Questions and Tips
Hello, Please can you help me get a global payment service and I want to have a US Community Federal Savings Bank, I have been working on the internet for a long time and have a PayPal account verified my goal is that I want to link my Payoneer Account with My PayPal Account so that I could transfer the money from PayPal to my payoneer account, I will be very happy if you could help me

reference : 201215-023307
ID Client 33460008

Thank you

Comments

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

Thanks for your post on the community.

Unfortunately, we are unable to address these concerns as they are specific to your account and we cannot provide support on the community forum.

Instead, please take a look at these two guides here on the forum that address your issues of having the Global Payment Service enabled, and adding Community Federal Savings Bank for PayPal:

Global Payment Service not available - FAQ

Using PayPal with eWallets - FAQ

If you find the content above to be unhelpful, please contact support directly via phone, e-mail, or chat for the proper guidance.

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.