Chargeback with Payoneer and Paypal

urbannews
urbannews Member Posts: 17

I had problem with a transaction that I've made 50 days ago, I payed in eBay with my Credit Card via PayPal, and I want to open a chargeback since I still did not received my item and the seller don't want to refund me, can someone please tell me how I can fill this chargeback?

Comments

• Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I would suggest that you file a service dispute with eBay/PayPal. They offer a very helpful dispute system that will allow you to file a claim against the seller.

• urbannews

I can't because they only accepts filled disputes after 45 days.

• Nissim

In this case the charge is not unauthorized, but there is a service dispute between you and the seller. Have you tried contacting the seller directly, or notifying eBay support of the issue?

• urbannews

Can you explain how its not authorized? neither eBay or PayPal can help after 45 days, but the credit card company can, thats what Ive found on the internet after searching, chargebacks can be filled in 90 days I dont know why I can't do that, please consider that the seller will stole 250$ and I wont get any refund or something... I really need to solve this please help

• Nissim

If you'd like, you can contact our customer support department and request to file a chargeback for the transaction. I suggest telephone or live chat for immediate assistance.