45$ missing

gatanotoagatanotoa Member Posts: 2
Hi.

I'm Alex, and it's been a great experience using payoneer last year!

At early december, I withdrew money from my payoneer account to my peruvian bank account. The fees were:

Payoneer Fees: 15$
Paruvian bank fees: 24$

I withdrew 4023$ at that day, by the way.

I am really grateful with Payoneer which allowed me to withdraw my money to my peruvian account within just two days!!!

However, at january 1th, I withdrew 1233.15$ from my payoneer account to my peruvian bank account again.

Payoneer fees: 15$ (so my bank should have received 1218$)
Peruvian bank fees: 24$

The problem is that my bank said they just received 1173.15$!!!

Where is the remaining 45$?

Can you help me with my problem?

In the worst case, if there is an additional cost for send money, I could accept that higher fee, but it seems that these 45$ just got

Comments

• LynnPayoneerLynnPayoneer Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 109 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey there!

Firstly, we're very happy to hear the Withdraw to Bank service is meeting your needs!

It sounds like there were corresponding bank fees involved in your bank transfer.

These are additional fees such as bank processing fees, landing fees, or other intermediary fees charged by your bank, a correspondent bank, or other third-party provider involved in the transaction. In this case, Payoneer does not have control over the additional fees as they are deducted by other banks.

We hope you find this information useful. Should you find you need more direct account support on this, please feel free to contact Customer Support.

This discussion has been closed.