Payoneer Cards Now Feature 3D Secure!
In accordance to new regulations and thanks to your feedback, we are glad to announce that 3D Secure is finally available on your Payoneer Prepaid MasterCards! We are happy to provide this extra layer of security for all of our cardholders.
3D Secure is a security protocol aimed at reducing card fraud by providing an additional layer of security when making online purchases using credit/debit/prepaid cards. It has been adopted by major card companies, including MasterCard.
How does it work? When you make some online transactions, the 3D secure process will involve asking for two things:
1) A one-time only security code, which is a code sent to the primary phone number on your account. Please make sure that the phone number on your Payoneer account is correct and up to date.
2) After you provide this security code, you will need to provide your 6 digit security code. This code remains the same, and you can view or change it in your online account.
Please note that this will not be required for all transactions.
For more information on 3D Secure, please refer to this helpful FAQ in the support center. This should be able to answer any questions that you may have. If you find that you have more questions, you are welcome to ask them on the Payoneer community forum, or to contact Customer Support directly.
- All Categories
- 2.6K Getting Started
- 27 Read Before Posting
- 2.5K Meet and Greet
- 16.4K Official Support Community
- 18 News and Announcements
- 2K Popular Questions and Tips
- 14.1K Ask The Community
- 3 Our Products
- 132 Payoneer Mobile App
- 1K Industry Discussions
- 754 Freelancers
- 122 Affiliates
- 163 eCommerce and Online Selling
- 2.4K Local Communities
- 899 Payoneer in Bangladesh
- 376 Payoneer in India
- 1.2K Payoneer in Pakistan
- 14 Payoneer Mobilizers- Events and Meetups