My Account Is Blocked I Need It Unblocked To Receive Payment

My account is blocked (#104) I need it unblocked to receive payment as soon as possible.
I have contacted the customer support but I've got an automated email that does not address the issue.
I need to withdraw my earnings at freelancer so how I can unblock my account

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Hi,

The auto reply didn't close the ticket, you will still get an answer from our support team, don't worry.
    Talia
  • Ilyas A.Ilyas A. Posts: 3Member
    Talia wrote:

Hi,

The auto reply didn't close the ticket, you will still get an answer from our support team, don't worry.

Thank you very much for the clarification. Do I should wait a long time before getting a reply??
  • Ilyas A.Ilyas A. Posts: 3Member
    edited December 2011
    Another question please :) is there a chance to unblock my account? I think it was blocked for inactivity, but now I am ready to use it and I will withdraw money from a payoneer partner(freelancer.com)
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Estimated waiting time for a reply is up to 2 business days. For a more immediate response, you can try contacting CS directly via telephone or live chat. They are available Sunday-Friday, 9AM to 5PM EST.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • TarjibTarjib Posts: 2Member
    edited December 2011
    Hi,
    I am facing account blocked message when I tried to log into my account, its shows me "Account Blocked! (#MA104)".
    What should I do now to reconnect my account to oDesk.com and how do I unblocked my account?
    I need to solve this issue badly as soon as possible.
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Tarjib wrote:

Hi,
    I am facing account blocked message when I tried to log into my account, its shows me "Account Blocked! (#MA104)".
    What should I do now to reconnect my account to oDesk.com and how do I unblocked my account?
    I need to solve this issue badly as soon as possible.

Hello

In order to get your card re-approved you are going to have to contact customer support who will help you out. If the matter is urgent you can contact them through our live chat. http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

Thanks

• alromaanalromaan Posts: 1Member
    My account is blocked (MD AL NOMAN) I need it unblocked to receive payment as soon as possible.
    I need to withdraw my earnings at freelancer so how I can unblock my account .

Regards
  • SanaaSanaa Posts: 1Member
    Hello. My account was blocked 3 days ago, How can i unblock it? I also sent email to CS with ticket number
    171214-007871. I need it unblocked to receive payment as soon as possible.
    I need to withdraw my earnings.
  • asadawanasadawan Posts: 2Member
    My Card has also been block without telling any reasons. It's been 4-5 days, I am unable get any response from Payoneer. Customer support on chat/call always say that it is under general review, and we cannot tell you any estimated time frame when you will get any response.
    This is really frustrating and they do not tell/warn things that may lead our account to block.

Due to which, it seems that they are a SCAM. Whenever, they want they will block and they won't tell you the reason. This is really unethical and unfair.
  • asadawanasadawan Posts: 2Member
    > @Sanaa said:
    > Hello. My account was blocked 3 days ago, How can i unblock it? I also sent email to CS with ticket number
    > 171214-007871. I need it unblocked to receive payment as soon as possible.
    > I need to withdraw my earnings.

Hey Sanaa, did you get back your account?
  • Hilda_kumalaHilda_kumala Posts: 3Member
    Me too,
    Asadawan did your account has unblocked?
  • umerpak007umerpak007 Posts: 7Member
    Dear Team
    You are not replying to my request my account was blocked on 17-03-2018 I continuously sending request to unblock .
    I strongly feel that you are providing poor customer services by ignoring my problem since last 10 days.
  • umerpak007umerpak007 Posts: 7Member
    Following Reference numbers belong to my single issue that my account blocked.I am still waiting for single reply.what can I say about your response.
    Reference Number: 180317-003358
    Reference Number: 180318-006143
    Reference Number: 180318-006169
    Reference Number: 180322-011295
    Reference Number: 180322-011693