Card To Card Transfer

sknepal
sknepal Member Posts: 9

Hi,

I had ordered my card via Infolinks and later on, I linked it to my SeoClerks account. I withdrew through SeoClerks to activate my account. However, I cannot find any card to card transfer option on my Payoneer interface. How can it be activated?

Thank you.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,349
    edited June 2013

Unfortunately the partner you signed up with has chosen not to enable the card to card transfer service for their payees. I would suggest that you contact them and request they enable card to card transfers for their Payoneer users.

• sknepal
    Rita wrote on June 19 2013, 12:05 PM: »

Unfortunately the partner you signed up with has chosen not to enable the card to card transfer service for their payees. I would suggest that you contact them and request they enable card to card transfers for their Payoneer users.

Thank you for your response. Should I be asking the one I ordered the card from (i.e Infolinks)? Or would it work if the partner I later linked my card to (i.e. seoclerks), enabled the service?

• Melisa
    Melisa Community Manager Administrator Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013

Hi! Please note that this partner does not offer the card to card service either. You may wish to contact them to request that they provide this service.

However, you may load funds to any Payoneer card using our Private Load service.

Melisa

Payoneer Director of Community 

• sknepal
    Melisa wrote on June 20 2013, 12:21 PM: »

Hi! Please note that this partner does not offer the card to card service either. You may wish to contact them to request that they provide this service.

However, you may load funds to any Payoneer card using our Private Load service.

Hi, I was asking which partner I need to contact in order to activate the service.

As I have mentioned earlier, I had ordered the card via Infolinks, and then later linked it to Seoclerks. So, will the card to card transfer be available if any of those two activated the service? Or, should I specifically request the one I had ordered the card from?

Please let me know.

Thank you.

• Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

If you could send an e-mail to [email protected] with this question, a member of our customer support department will be able to assist you further.