Master Card Approval

card is not approved yet.
hello, my email address is [email protected], i ordered for a payoneer master card from elance.com. i live in a village so i was unable to give street address. i put my village name, post office name, district and sub district name, i put my full address where all general mails come to me. but for putting this kind of address payoneer approval department is not approving my master card. i want my card with my real address that i sent to order the card. my reference numbers for this reason 121479 and LTK529010943081X. please take a step to approve my card. thank you.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    sushanta1 wrote:

hello, my email address is [email protected], i ordered for a payoneer master card from elance.com. i live in a village so i was unable to give street address. i put my village name, post office name, district and sub district name, i put my full address where all general mails come to me. but for putting this kind of address payoneer approval department is not approving my master card. i want my card with my real address that i sent to order the card. my reference numbers for this reason 121479 and LTK529010943081X. please take a step to approve my card. thank you.

This is an issue you need to resolve with the approvals department. There are strict guidelines they must follow when approving account, based on regulations set by Payoneer, MasterCard and our issuing bank (in addition to laws and regulations).

It's possible you just need to give a street address for billing purposes, and you can then use your PO Box for shipping, however as I mentioned, this is something you need to resolve directly with the approvals department.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • sushanta1sushanta1 Posts: 5Member
    is it not possible to get master card without street address?
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    sushanta1 wrote:

is it not possible to get master card without street address?

As Nissim mentioned, the answer is generally no, but you would have to talk to the payments department. please reply to the ticket you have with them so you can resolve it there.

Thanks!
    Talia