Question about the US Payment Service

babloo89
babloo89 Member Posts: 33 ✭✭
edited June 2013 in Ask The Community

Hi 

I tried to add us payment service details to my paypal add bank account option after putting all credentials i got error "YOU CAN'T ADD BANK ACCOUNT AT THE MOMENT" now you may ask how can you accuse at your first attempt let me tell you before trying paypal i go for skrill after adding my local bank account in skrill when i tried to add us payment account i got error you need verification and code will be mailed to you with in a week and its more than 45 days now i haven't got the code what's going on mates help me out i called payoneer customer support more than a dozen time and they said we cant do any thing in this case plz let me load my card guys i was quite enthusiastic when i first received it :(

Comments

• Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013

Hi,

This error is due to a technical issue PayPal is having - you can read more about it here: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/7293-paypal-you-cannot-add-a-bank-account-at-this-time/?view=getnewpost

Note: In order to use the US Payment Service with PayPal you are required to have a valid account with the option to withdraw funds to a US bank account. We do not support use of the US Payment Service with invalid PayPal accounts, or use of our service to circumvent PayPal regulations in any way.

In regards to Skrill, it sounds like they require you to verify your address (by receiving a letter in the mail with a verification code). You will need to follow up with Skrill for assistance in receiving the letter, unfortunately, as it is not related to Payoneer.

• babloo89
    babloo89 Member Posts: 33 ✭✭
    Nissim wrote on June 19 2013, 2:12 PM: »

Hi,

This error is due to a technical issue PayPal is having - you can read more about it here: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/7293-paypal-you-cannot-add-a-bank-account-at-this-time/?view=getnewpost

Note: In order to use the US Payment Service with PayPal you are required to have a valid account with the option to withdraw funds to a US bank account. We do not support use of the US Payment Service with invalid PayPal accounts, or use of our service to circumvent PayPal regulations in any way.

In regards to Skrill, it sounds like they require you to verify your address (by receiving a letter in the mail with a verification code). You will need to follow up with Skrill for assistance in receiving the letter, unfortunately, as it is not related to Payoneer.

so dear plz address me when this issue gets resolved

• Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Please keep an eye on that topic, which we will update once we have further details.

This discussion has been closed.