receiving from a company not listed

atreiu
atreiu Member Posts: 1

Company is BULBUL INVESTMENACH CBX

Can i receive ACH deposits from them?

Comments

• Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Currently we only support receiving payments from companies on our white list of approved senders.

I'd be happy to contact the company and discuss how they can become a Payoneer partner. If you can PM me contact information for a representative at the company (name/email) I will do my best to contact them.

• yourlastwriter
    yourlastwriter Member Posts: 2

Hi Nissim,

I have the same problem. US payment service is already active in my account, then I received payment from my employer (Pear Analytics), the payment came from their bank (JPMorgan Chase).

My problem is, the payment was declined. When I contacted support, I was told that you don't accept payments from US banks and financial institutions. I'm not receive payment from JPMorgan per se, because the funds came from my employers bank account (which happens to be JPMorgan).

Please help me resolve this.  Ticket number is LTK1215301359403X, reference number of declined payment is 6905479. I hope there is a work around for this.

• andartecca
    andartecca Member Posts: 17 ✭✭
    yourlastwriter wrote on June 25 2013, 10:56 AM: »

Hi Nissim,

I have the same problem. US payment service is already active in my account, then I received payment from my employer (Pear Analytics), the payment came from their bank (JPMorgan Chase).

My problem is, the payment was declined. When I contacted support, I was told that you don't accept payments from US banks and financial institutions. I'm not receive payment from JPMorgan per se, because the funds came from my employers bank account (which happens to be JPMorgan).

Please help me resolve this.  Ticket number is LTK1215301359403X, reference number of declined payment is 6905479. I hope there is a work around for this.

sorry but payonner only support receiving payments from companies on our white list of approved senders.

• yourlastwriter
    yourlastwriter Member Posts: 2
    andartecca wrote on June 25 2013, 1:28 PM: »

sorry but payonner only support receiving payments from companies on our white list of approved senders.

Yes, they told me about that. They said I can request to add companies to the "white list of approved senders" so I requested to have JPMorgan Chase added, but it's not allowed. The company sending me payment is NOT JPMorgan Chase, it just happened that they are my employers bank..so when payments are received, payoneer says JPMorgan (not my employers name). 

Can anyone tell me how to solve this?

• Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

If you'd like to provide me with the contact information for your employer, I would be happy to get in touch with them to discuss how they can send payments with Payoneer. You can send it to me via PM.