How long does it take for my card to arrive?

ehabrefaatehabrefaat Member Posts: 15 ✭✭

Hello every body 

i applied to payoneer in order to get master card to my home and you approved my application and tell me that the master card  is estimated to arrive between 05 Jun 2013 and 12 Jun 2013

and this a picture of your massage

349521199.png

and today is 19th June and i don't receive it until now 

what should i do now ???? 

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

It's possible that your card was delayed in your local postal system. In this case you will need to contact our customer support department so that they can assist you further: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

• ehabrefaatehabrefaat Member Posts: 15 ✭✭

thanks Nassim for helping me 

but should i call the support center now or wait anther week ?

may be it delivered during this week  

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

In the large majority of cases the card will end up arriving - it most likely got delayed in customs or your local postal system. If it doesn't arrive by the end of the week you can contact customer support and request a new card. 

Nassim thanks for helping

i'd ask anther question

the local post system in my country is too bad can the new master card is sent according the Express Mail Services and its cost about 2-8 dollars only 

Note i'm here not speaking about DHL ? and at the end can you share to me the details of normal mail and how can i follow the Itinerary

of the mail 

• MelisaMelisa Community Manager Administrator Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi. Please note that at the moment we do not offer a mailing system via Express Mail Services, but DHL as you mention.

Since your card was sent via regular mail, we do not have a tracking number to provide you with. If your card does not arrive by the end of the week, as Nissim advised, please contact our Customer Support team.

Melisa

Payoneer Director of Community 

Melisa & Nassim 

thank you very much for helping and by the end of the week i'll request anther one

thanks again