USD Currency Removed without any Notice from my 9 Year Old Account

naqashgnaqashg Member Posts: 2
My Name is NaQash I'm Payoneer user since 2012 and because of some problems I discontinue my freelancing in 2016 but now I want to use Payoneer again on Etsy.com com but when I add my one of the Global Payment Account Details on etsy the Test Transaction is Canceled and after That I noticed that USD Currency is no more visible on my Account and my payment sources of Upwork.com is also Vanished. So I decided to apply for a New USD Currency Payment Account in Global Payment Service at 27th March and I got message that after review I will get response but after passing whole week I did not hear back from Payoneer and USD Currency Account is still not visible in my Payoneer account.

I know my Card is Expired and until I have $100 I can't order for a new one, Now Can you please tell me if I did not have any option to receive funds in USD from any source then how can I apply for a new Card.

Can anyone here give me any sugetion on how I can get USD Account In Global Payment Service so I can Start Receiving Payments through ETSY and once I get $100 I will order a new card.

I hope I clear my point and you guys provide me a solution ASAP because If I did not provide a new Checking A/C Number on ETSY my shop will be suspended.

I already try to reach Customer Support with full details and attached screenshots as well but I get Automated Response and ticked status became as Resolved therefore I come to this community center.

Kindly help me to Resolve my Problem. It's a Humble Request to all of you.