Transfers

Hi Dear Payonner 

as you said that after Receiving atlest 1 ACH transfers  then private loads and card to card transfer will be enable to my account but in this week i have received 2 ACH transfers via Us Payment Serivce and i got this replay

"Dear Syed Mehboob,

Please note that we requested our relevant department that they review your request to enable the Private Load and Card to Card Transfer Services. Unfortunately, they are not able to proceed with your request for the time being.

Kindly contact us once you have receive additional ACH transfers through your US Payment Service to reconsider your request of enabling these two additional services.

Sincerely,

Melisa

Payoneer Community Department"

kindly look i have received 2 transfers in 1 week so my business is stop as Paypal is risky i want that my members should use payoneer for investing money waiting for your replay

Thanks

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

The Private Loading Service should not be used as a dedicated payment processing service for your business. I can see that the service is unfortunately not available for your account.

Unfortunately this is not an issue that we can assist you with her on the forum. If you have any additional questions you will need to contact our customer support department directly.

You can continue to receive payments from any official Payoneer partner (which is a company/site that pays with Payoneer), or the US Payment Service. If you are looking for a payment processing solution, I suggest you look into 2Checkout or Bluesnap.

This discussion has been closed.