I would love Payoneer to work with 2 Companies

Hello,

I'm not sure if you guys can add 2 companies that my brother does Consulting work for, he gets paid via wire transfers to a US Bank Account, but recently his bank account was closed and he needs an alternative to get payments from these 2 companies, I referred him to Payoneer and he registered and will receive his card, he would like to know if these 2 companies can be added, so he can use it to get payments for these companies he works for. 

Sol Investments Limited and Kana Investments Limited

If you need contact for these companies, so you can work with them, don't hesitate to reply.

Kind Regards

Howard

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks, Howard. Will check your e-mail and get back to you soon.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • Howard SHoward S Posts: 52Member ✭✭

Hi Nissim,

Maybe you don't have to check on this anymore as my brother wasn't approved fro the MasterCard, plus he found another solution, because his payments are a little larger than normal customers.

Also I have signed up for the US Payment Service a week and a half ago, can you get an update to see what is happening?

LTK1215303233786X

Howard

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Your US Payment Service should be reviewed within the next 1-2 business days.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer

Thank you Nissim, hopefully there isn't any issues.

Howard

Hi Nissim,

Please check on the 2 companies again as my brother's card was approved this morning, if you need contacts for these companies, please let me know.

Howard