Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network ( or Resource Hub ( For support inquiries please visit

Need a new card to be delivered to a different contry

demilp Member Posts: 2
I created my account a few years ago but never used it. I've now moved to a different country and need it with a new card.
I don't yet have residency here. How can I have a card delivered to this new contry?


  • Hannah_Payoneer
    Hannah_Payoneer Confirm Email, Member Posts: 449 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

    Hey there @demilp we are able to update the country in some situations but it depends on which country you are coming from and where you have moved to, we will also need to have a valid proof of residence -

    Acceptable forms of proof of residence are government-issued ID with your name and this address, or a copy of a recent utility bill that has your name and this address (examples of utility bills we accept are gas, water, electric, phone, cable bill, etc.); unfortunately we cannot accept mobile phone bills or visa or stamps in your passport as a proof of residence. We also accept official bank statements from the past 3 months.

    To see if you are eligible to update the country and make this update please contact Customer Care and we will be glad to help you!