Transaction pending due to tax form (form not available anymore)

braian0dbraian0d Member Posts: 2
Hi,

I have two transactions pending due to a tax form that I haven't sent. Both are payments from Udacity.

I was unable to access my email for several months last year and the link to the tax form sent by email is expired. I tried contacting Payoneer thorugh "Contact Customer Care" (https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/ask/l_id/1/c/) however I only get an automated message that doesn't have anything to do with my issue.

I tried contacting Udacity, but they say it's Payoneer's problem. Below is Udacity's answer to the same question:
"Thanks for reaching out to us. I would like to inform you that since the tax forms are shared by Payoneer, you are requested to contact the Payoneer customer support team so that they can assist you with the same."

Can someone please assist me on how to unlock these funds blocked in my account? How can I contact customer support without getting an automated reply?

PS: I read the material sent by email with title "Filling Out Tax Forms Through Payoneer" sent by Udacity, however, as I mentioned above, the Payoneer form sent by email is not available anymore. I'd add a screenshot of the email, but there's no such option here.

Regards,
Braian D.

Comments

• Hannah_PayoneerHannah_Payoneer Confirm Email, Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member, Community Mod Posts: 117 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey there @braian0d in order to submit your W form with correctd information, follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Payoneer Account
    2. Click the "Activity" tab and select "Tax Form" from the dropdown menu
    3. Locate the relevant submitted tax form and select it
    4. In the pop-up window, choose "Edit". This will redirect you to the Payoneer Tax Forms page
    5. Select the relevant tax form and complete it with the correct information.

If you are unsure which form to select, click the link for "Use Wizard". The Tax Wizard will help guide you in the right direction.
    If you have any further questions, please let us know.