How to add funds
hey there @Zhiyana
Please note that your Payoneer account is designed for receiving payment for products and/or services you are providing. We do not allow payments that are sent from your personal bank details, as this is considered self-loading and is against our Terms and Conditions.-1
So what your saying is, Because it was a one off payment i got, and is under the 50usd limit I wont ever be able to get my money? you guys will keep it0
If you are not planning on receiving any more payments please contact our Customer Care and we will be able to help you0
she asked something different than you answered, and I would like an answer about it also;
If I have less than $50 how can I release my money?
I've ordered a card and received it but have a balance of 6$, I understand that from now on any funds I receive will go on the card, how can I choose to have some of the funds go to my balance and not the card?
or how can I release those 6$ to my bank account?
I responded with the only way to withdraw the funds to a bank account if it is under the minimum withdrawal limit.
To turn off the funds transferring to your card you can turn off the Top-Off control
This feature allows you to turn on/off the card's top-up, allowing the funds to drift to your card according to your needs. We would be happy to help you set this new feature up in your account.
To set up your card's top-up, please follow these steps:
- Sign-in to your Payoneer online account
- Click on Payoneer cards, under the Settings menu.
- Locate the relevant card you wish to set up and click on the cogwheel next to "Top-up".
- In the pop-up window turn the top-up on/off by clicking on the toggle. In this window, you can also set a custom top-up limit on the card.
- Finally, save your changes.
This process can take up to 3 hours, so please wait before sending more funds to your Payoneer account0
- 21.8K All Categories
- 2.6K Getting Started
- 22 Read Before Posting
- 2.5K Meet and Greet
- 16.2K Official Support Community
- 14 News and Announcements
- 2K Popular Questions and Tips
- 14K Ask The Community
- Our Products
- 129 Payoneer Mobile App
- 1K Industry Discussions
- 738 Freelancers
- 117 Affiliates
- 145 eCommerce and Online Selling
- 2.4K Local Communities
- 891 Payoneer in Bangladesh
- 371 Payoneer in India
- 1.1K Payoneer in Pakistan
- 12 Payoneer Mobilizers- Events and Meetups