Exchange Payoneer to Payza

someone123someone123 Member Posts: 7

I am wondering if is it allowed to exchange payoneer funds for Payza or is it against any terms. I don't have Visa to deposit money into Payza and wonder if i could send Payoneer$$ to someone and they send me Payza?

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

We do not support or allow the use of money exchange services. I would strongly advise against it as such transactions are not secured and cannot be disputed/charged back should the 3rd party not complete the transfer.

• TristanPTristanP Member Posts: 49 ✭✭

You can buy perfectly valid 3V cards (from Visa or their selected partners) or Virtual Visa Cards through Entropay. In most cases that's quite expensive though. Further you might load money to your Payza account by bank transfer.

Personally I would recommend against Payza, since those people advertise products they don't actually deliver nor can deliver. (i.e. the Payza card.) Their argument for that is they: "didn't promise anything". I would call it misleading advertising, which isn't behavior to expect from organisations offering financial services. (And forbidden by law in pretty much every country.)

Since exchange services ain't allowed I can't offer you my Payza balance for a 0% exchange fee. :(