Do NOT make the entire balance available in the card
msrumon Member Posts: 2 ✭
This is rather a suggestion: please do not make the entire fund available to the attached card. Top-up feature is useful, but it loads all the funds once I turn it on from "off" state. Don't do this, please give customers an option of how much they want to keep in the card. That way, they can use the card freely while not worrying about the remaining funds into their respective balances.
Hannah_Payoneer Confirm Email, Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member, Community Mod Posts: 449 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
hey there @msrumon
We are happy to introduce a new card feature: the card top-up control.
This feature allows you to turn on/off the card's top-up, allowing the funds to drift to your card according to your needs.
To set up your card's top-up, please follow these steps:
- Sign-in to your Payoneer online account
- Click on Payoneer cards, under the Settings menu.
- Locate the relevant card you wish to set up, and click on the cogwheel next to "Top-up".
- In the pop-up window turn the top-up on/off by clicking on the toggle. In this window, you can also set a custom top-up limit on the card.
- Finally, save your changes.
After you set up the top-up feature, please allow time for the funds to drift. This process can take up to 3 hours.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.0
- 21.7K All Categories
- 2.6K Getting Started
- 13 Read Before Posting
- 2.5K Meet and Greet
- 16.2K Official Support Community
- 13 News and Announcements
- 2K Popular Questions and Tips
- 13.9K Ask The Community
- 129 Payoneer Mobile App
- 985 Industry Discussions
- 723 Freelancers
- 115 Affiliates
- 137 eCommerce and Online Selling
- 2.4K Local Communities
- 888 Payoneer in Bangladesh
- 372 Payoneer in India
- 1.1K Payoneer in Pakistan
- 12 Payoneer Mobilizers- Events and Meetups