Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network ( or Resource Hub ( For support inquiries please visit

Address Verification in Pakistan

MuhamamdTouseef Confirm Email, Member Posts: 2
I don’t have utility bills on my name. My utility bills are either on my father or grandfather’s name. The only proof of my address is my Government-issued ID.
Please help me with this. Will I be able to proof my address just with ID ?


  • Hannah_Payoneer
    Hannah_Payoneer Confirm Email, Member Posts: 449 ✭✭✭

    hey @MuhamamdTouseef this is a great question! If you share a surname with your father or grandfather - OR if your father's name is on your ID you can provide the utility bill in their name and we should be able to approve that for you.

  • muhammadddyounus
    muhammadddyounus Member Posts: 6

    Hello @Hannah_Payoneer, I am a renter and the utility bills is owner name so because we are paying rent but the Govt ID has same address which is on owner's utility bill so now how can I verify

  • Hannah_Payoneer
    Hannah_Payoneer Confirm Email, Member Posts: 449 ✭✭✭

    hey there @muhammadddyounus you can upload the utility bills in the owner's name and then a rental agreement and that should be accepted.

    Please make sure that the utility bill is from the last 3 months

  • khayyamm
    khayyamm Member Posts: 1
    Hi @Hannah_Payoneer. My father in law is the owner of where I live and registered. How can I approve my address in this case?
  • Aron_Payoneer
    Aron_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 251 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

    Hey @khayyamm. You could provide an utility bill on his name and then your marriage certificate + your wife's birth certificate. With those documents it's possible to make the connection.