Can I use Global Payment Service to receive GBP without issuing a GBP card?
I read in FAQ that I cannot use the funds I receive via Global Payment Service without a card. But I have an active USD card, so would it be possible to convert the GBP funds I receive to USD and continue to use them freely with my USD card? Or is it mandatory to have a GBP card to be able to use this money?
Hannah_Payoneer Confirm Email, Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member, Community Mod Posts: 449 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
hey there @gambolpuddy You do not need to have a GBP card to use the GBP that comes in from the Global Payment service. The Global Payment Service allows Payoneer users to receive payments via bank transfer from companies in the US, UK, Canada, Australia and Japan, EU and UK as though they were local transfers. This makes it possible to receive payments internationally with more convenience and ease.
You can access your details in your Payoneer Online Account by choosing Global Payment Service under the Receive tab . To receive payments, simply provide the details of the receiving account in the relevant currency to the company that you wish to receive payments from. For more information regarding the service, please visit the FAQs.
You will be able to use the Manage Currencies service to use these funds. This service allows you to convert funds from one currency to another within your Payoneer account.
To use this service, follow these instructions:
- Log in to your My Account.
- Click on the "Activity" tab and choose "Manage Currencies"
- Choose the balances you want to transfer between.
- Enter the amount you wish to convert. You can either enter the amount you wish to convert or the amount you wish to receive after conversion.
- Choose "Get Rate" to view the exchange rate you will be charged.
- Click "Exchange" to complete the conversion.
For more information, visit the FAQs page in our Support Center.0
- 21.7K All Categories
- 2.6K Getting Started
- 13 Read Before Posting
- 2.5K Meet and Greet
- 16.1K Official Support Community
- 13 News and Announcements
- 2K Popular Questions and Tips
- 13.9K Ask The Community
- 129 Payoneer Mobile App
- 970 Industry Discussions
- 723 Freelancers
- 115 Affiliates
- 131 eCommerce and Online Selling
- 2.4K Local Communities
- 881 Payoneer in Bangladesh
- 372 Payoneer in India
- 1.1K Payoneer in Pakistan
- 12 Payoneer Mobilizers- Events and Meetups