Bank Identifier Code (BIC)

TabishTabish Member Posts: 29 ✭✭

How to get  Bank Identifier Code (BIC) of Payoneer US Payment Account

and Please give me the complete Address of the bank registered with Payoneer.

Thanks 

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

The US Payment Service only supports US ACH transfers, and not wire transfers. For this reason there is no SWIFT or BIC code associated with the service, only US account and routing number.

• daniyalnaeemdaniyalnaeem Member Posts: 3

Kindly please guide me how to signup for Global Bank Transfer Service. I already have a Payoneer Master Card. How to Signup to GBT or Withdraw my funds to my local bank account in Pakistan. I have a account on peopleperhour and they require my following bank details:

Bank name
    Address
    Beneficiary name
    Bank Identifier Code (BIC) 
    Confirm Bank Identifier Code (BIC)

And i need to my exact bank address and my BIC 
    Please help me. Reply
    Thanks
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

The Global Bank Transfer Service is a solution to receive funds from companies that pay with Payoneer. Unfortunately Peopleperhour is not currently a partner of ours, so you wouldn't be able to receive funds from them to your bank account.

I would suggest contacting them or posting on their forum and asking them to offer Payoneer as a payout solution.

• daniyalnaeemdaniyalnaeem Member Posts: 3

I have already suggested them and they said in reply that they will indroduced payoneer by the end of this year.

• OlenaDatsenkoOlenaDatsenko Member Posts: 1
    Hello. I need to get Bank Identifier Code (BIC) of Payoneer US Payment Account, so that an online agency from where I purchased avia ticket online could refund me the money. They demand bank details, but I nly have my Payoneer card number( Please, help.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 595
    You can fiind the details by logging to your account and clicking on US Payment Service- you will see all the details you need there.