How many companies can I associate with my payoneer account?

IsraelinIsraelin Member Posts: 3

Hi,

I now have my US payment service up. I opened my payoneer account with one of the companies listed on the us payment service so just wanted to know if I can link another company to my account and also how many companies can I link with it.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

There is no limit to the amount of Payoneer partners you can link to your card, or US companies you can receive payments from to your US Payment Service. Just make sure to confirm that they are on our white list of approved senders.

• Nasir KhanNasir Khan Member Posts: 163 ✭✭
    edited June 2013

I know that what partners are associated with my card, but can I see on my account page, list or detail of partners linked  to my card.

• MelisaMelisa Community Manager Administrator Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi. Please note that at the moment you do not have the option to view the accounts with your multiple partners on your My Account, but we're currently working on adding this section.

You may meanwhile check the method of payment you selected on your online account with your partners.

Melisa

Payoneer Director of Community 

Hi Melisa, thanks for update.
  • MelisaMelisa Community Manager Administrator Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

:thumbsu:

Melisa

Payoneer Director of Community 

Melisa wrote on June 24 2013, 7:49 AM: »

Hi. Please note that at the moment you do not have the option to view the accounts with your multiple partners on your My Account, but we're currently working on adding this section.

You may meanwhile check the method of payment you selected on your online account with your partners.

Great update, I can now see partners and accounts associated with my cards.

Kindly let me know, how can we remove or unassociated accounts or partners from our cards, if we are no longer working with them ?

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

To remove certain partners, please contact our support department: http://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter